Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hey new guy in town

17 posts in this topic

Posted

:wacko: Hey I'm new to the site. My freind Na told me about this place and I was wonder ing what to do now that I'm on. If you can tell me a few things I would greatly appreciate it, but not enough to make any alliances or anything like that so don't try it!

Posted

Well hi and Welcome to the forums! I'm Link Player, very nice, and Ten. And everyone here is very nice also. If you need to ask any questions, feel free to ask anyone, and if you see any forum member to something impolite, tell your local Moderater, or a friendly member and they will inform a mod. Once again, welcome to the forums!

Posted

Well hi and Welcome to the forums! I'm Link Player, very nice, and Ten. And everyone here is very nice also. If you need to ask any questions, feel free to ask anyone, and if you see any forum member to something impolite, tell your local Moderater, or a friendly member and they will inform a mod. Once again, welcome to the forums!

I'm nice unless my I get angery and my dark Link demon comes out.

Still welcome.

Posted

Hello Anon, I'm Goron Merchant. If you want to do any godmodding, well there are plenty of places. Talk is a good place to go if your in the mood to be as random as possibly (Same with chat.). The Entertainment and gaming zones are pretty interesting. You'll probably find a few of your hobbies there. Finally, if you feel like deep discussion and theorizing, the Fourth Piece topic is the place to go.

Posted

:biggrin: Thanks guys I appreciate it. I'm gonna be checking in a lot so if you want to talk to me feel free to leave a message and I'll get back as soon as possible.

Posted

Welcome.

If you get lost, check the links in my signature

Posted

Hi, my name is Knuckle, and welcome to hyrule.net! I hope you enjoy the site. :biggrin:

Oh, and let me know when you get ten posts.

Posted

Everyone here is nice...

Except me when I'm really mad.

A few things to note:

1. NEVER post more than once. Not only is it annoying, you'll get in trouble with the mods.

2. If a mod locks a topic, they have a good reason. Don't start a topic in Rants & Raves about the locked topic. It'll get locked too, as long as it is insulting. If It asks for forgiveness, that should be fine.

3. Don't spam on either here of the chatroom.

Spam can be double posting a lot, or

this.

Hi

How

Are

You

Doing?

Seriously, that is a waste as It takes up a lot of space. Don't do it. I only did it right now to show you an example.

I'll post more that come along.

Oh yeah, and make sure you don't role play for to long. It spams up chat and all. Be mindful of others who want to talk.

Posted

Oh yeah, and if you hear I'm hyper, RUN AND TAKE COVER. :biggrin: I can get really evil sometimes, too, so if I'm mad...er...just...avoid me... :unsure:

Posted

what Hylian Twili meant to say in point #1 was 'Never post more than once in a row.' ie, dont double post.

Posted

Hi! I'm what it says in the corner of this post. And I guess everything else has been covered. :cry: I wanted to give him info!

Posted

Wanna see CG get mad?

*creates the illusion people are continually pokeing CG*

Now, when something like this happens, we sit on the sidelines and eat popcorn. *shares it with him*

Posted

Ooh! gimmie some popcorn! *steals popcorn* This is gonna be better than football!

Posted

Ooh! gimmie some popcorn! *steals popcorn* This is gonna be better than football!

Not better than Browns football Josh Cribbs ran 100 yds for a TD retune.

Posted

Hi and welcome=)

I'm the leader of this site... :unsure: