Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Sorry! still trying to figure things out.

4 posts in this topic

Posted

:embarrassed: I guess I am being kind of annoying. Its just that I'm still trying to really figure everything out. The people here are being a real help, but I' m still a bit clueless to alot of things on here. So if someone can explain how to do a proper post I'd be very appreciative.

Posted

:embarrassed: I guess I am being kind of annoying. Its just that I'm still trying to really figure everything out. The people here are being a real help, but I' m still a bit clueless to alot of things on here. So if someone can explain how to do a proper post I'd be very appreciative.

at hyrule.net we are dedicated to helping and making you feel walcome, but if you can be more spcific i shall try to help you. :D

Posted

You just did a proper post?

Posted

Ah. I believe he means to post in a thread, instead of making a new topic entirely. At the bottom of every thread there is a button that says "Add Reply". Click it, type what you want, then click the "Add Reply" button that's on the new page. Unless you've already figured this out. In which case, here are some new user links. If you can't find these topics after this, these can both be located in Zuzu's signature, for future reference.

New Users Click Here

and

Hyrule.net's FAQ and Guide

Welcome to the forums, and remember that you can always Personal Message a moderator if you need any more help. ^_^