Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chuck Norris

63 posts in this topic

Posted

bruce lee beat up chuck norris cause bruce lee wins at anything he tries

Are you freaking INSANE? Chuck will track down Lazuris, learn the secrets of the resurection, bring Bruce Lee back to life and kill him all over again just for you saying that!

And they were friends!!

Posted

Quote from...a book...? "Chuck Norris eats Rocks and sh*ts lightningbolts

One time Chuck Norris was walking around in the forest looking for hippies to use as firewood, then a wild boar suddenly crossed his path, big mistake, Chuck lifted the boar into the air with his mind, spun him around, then digested him telekinetically and Chuck wasn't even hungry"-Maddox

Another quote "One time I went to Chuck Norris's house on Halloween, and I dressed up like a ***** because your supposed to dess like something your not, and I figured Chuck Norris would appreciate the ironic humor. I walked up a winding pathway to his house, which was a giant floating volcano with American bald eagles flying around it, and a long staircase leading to the top.

I walked up the staircase for what seemed like days, and when I finally reached the top, I saw Chuck Norris on his throne. I dared not look at him in his eyes because one time this guy looked him in his eyes and Chuck Norris spontaniously combusted him. No one is allowed to speak with Chuck; the only thing you are allowed to do in his presence is bow, kiss his ring, bow again and leave. So I walked up to his throne and saw that he was wearing a ring made out of solid diamond with a unicorn on it that had an erection.

I kissed the ring, and then I wanted to thank him, so I said "Sir permission to thank you for the privlege of allowing me to kiss your ring" If Chuck Norris doesen't immediatly kill you, that means he has granted you permission. I thanked him, bowed, and left. It was the happiest day of my life"-Maddox

Posted

You breath when Chuck Norris lets you

Chuck Norris' farts are hurricanes

Chuck Norris is Darth Vaders father.

Oh Noes, you spelt Chuck Norris wrong, bow down before you die!!!!!!

Posted

bruce lee would block chucks kicks and defeat him with his 1 inch punch

Posted

bruce lee would block chucks kicks and defeat him with his 1 inch punch

i guess diamondtriforce82 was right,

you are freakin insane, you're asking for chuck to kill you.

Posted

Before science was invented it was once believed that autumn occurred when Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked every tree in existence.

Chuck Norris owns the greatest poker face of all-time. It helped him win the 1983 world series of poker despite him holding just a joker, a 2 of clubs, a 7 of spades, and a green number 4 from Uno and a monopoly 'get out of jail free' card.

Posted

Chuck Norris invented gravity

Chuck Norris was an Egyptian Pharaoh 27 times(he would have gone for 28 times if he didn't have to go to Ancient Greece and punch Zeus in the face)

Chuck Norris made the planet Jupiter after eating 40 tons of beans, broccoli, cabbage, and The Great Pumpkin from the Peanuts

Chuck Norris uses intercepted letters to Santa Claus to shred into paper mache and make full sized replicas of the Titanic to sink again

Chuck Norris is the reason our planet is called the "MOTHER" Earth

When Chuck Norris runs a fever it is called GLOBAL WARMING

Chuck Norris did this with his little toe

meteor_crater.gif

Posted

Chuck Norris' tears can cure cancer!

Posted

Here's two.

Chuck Norris sucks.

I hate Chuck Norris!

GET IT?

*twitchtwitch* LEAVE THIS CRAP OFFA DA FORUMS AND GO TO CHUCKNORRISFACTS.COM

*blatantly hates the hell out of Chuck Norris*

Posted

I started the Chuck Norris Fan Club.

About a week ago.

So go look at it.

(Because Chuck told you to.)

Its in the Public Clan Forum.

Posted

He's a kick boxa

Posted

*Bursts into laughs.

Ahem. Sorry. But Chuck Norris DOESNOT blend. Chuck Norris Lives!

Chuck Norris can. (Thats it. Chuck Norris Can. 'put anything EXCEPT anything being chuck Norris being hurt. Because you can't hurt him. You'll have your face liquified before you can try to hurt him.')

Posted

*Bursts into laughs.

Ahem. Sorry. But Chuck Norris DOESNOT blend. Chuck Norris Lives!

Chuck Norris can. (Thats it. Chuck Norris Can. 'put anything EXCEPT anything being chuck Norris being hurt. Because you can't hurt him. You'll have your face liquified before you can try to hurt him.')

Posted

Chuck Norris got that awesome 3rd fist within his beard.

Chuck 0wns all you.