Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW ARMY!!!

47 posts in this topic

Posted

Bah. I'm annoyed with all these old armies. I'm starting a new one. Vote on what you think a good name is. Use the poll. On the top of the page. Click an option. OR ELSE. You can also post here on what you think a better name is. Mods. If you think this is a good idea, turn it into an army. Okay? Good.

Posted

Is this going to be an official army? I think you might need Mod permission if it is.

Posted

Yes, it is. As you can see, I pretty much have asked permission in the first post. I will ask Ganondorf333, though.

Posted

Honestly, I don't know how well this would turn out, most active members are already in an army, and adding another could be a bit cumbersome. Feel free to make it a signature army, but I don't think an official one would do very well. :)

Posted

If you can show enough active users with a keen interest in an army not yet created, one will be created for you.

Posted

How many users is enough? 50? 60? :wacko:

Posted

i am in no army so i will b in yours!!!!

Posted

OMG!!! That was the quickest reply ever!!! I only posted about 10 minutes ago!!! And yes, you can be in my army. Just choose a name on the poll at the top of the page.

Posted

I know i'm double posting, but i've decided that the army name will be the Twilight Army. Any votes in the poll from now on will not be counted.

:zelda: :fear: :zelda:

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]hopefully this works out for ya ^_^,it didn't for me but :unsure: .... and enough memberes is.....like....6? maybe? becasue ZuZu's has only 2,keaton has....i think 19,same with GAH,and we have over 50 :pwned: which is why we are winning all the wars :evil: MUHAHAHAHA!!!! so if your army doesn't get enough members or you decide to cancel it for some unknown reason,then you should join keaton or GAH,they need help :unsure: they're hoplessly outnumbered...[/color]

Posted

i'll join if we get our own umm... uniform.... thingy... :unsure:
is this army supposed to be good or bad?
and i dissmissed myself from evil, for those who don't know

Posted

Well... Um... If you think you can design a uniform... Thing... 'Cos I stink at drawing things by computer.
And, we are pretty much neutral. We just don't like any other armies. Especially Keaton's Un-Evil Army. :unsure:
Also, I have decided to make a list of members.
I'll update it every time we get a new member.
I'm also making ranks for people. You can go up ranks by helping out in the army. Dusty and Mr. Pokefan, since you were the first 2 to join, you get General.

[u]Leader[/u] Max: 1
-Frecklefart

[u]Co-Leader[/u] Max: 1
-
-Note: I will elect a co-leader when I think somebody is acting good in the army. You must be at least a captain to be elected.

[u]Generals[/u] Max: 3
-Dusty
-Mr. Pokefan
-

[u]Captains[/u] Max: 5
-
-
-
-
-

[u]Commanders[/u] Max: 9
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

[u]Warriors[/u] Max: Unlimited
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

[u]Recruits[/u] Max: Unlimited
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

And all members, please help advertise the Twilight Army by copying and pasting my signature into yours. Thanx! :joy:

Posted

sounds like my type of army :D
if it becomes real, you'll have me in.
and if the army wants uniforms, i'm the guy!
and if co-leader position is up, i'll take it.

Posted

Hehe... You posted that while I was editing my other post lol! Plz read the bit about the ranks.

Posted

o.k
now lets start discussing ways to get people to join. :joy: