Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Japan always gets the best stuff

19 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='88430' date='Nov 20 2007, 06:03 PM']that metal pin badge isn't bad, but not as good as that stuff, PLUS that's not just a freebie for buying Nintendo, that comes with the magazine, which has gone way downhilll recently.

@SirJoshizzle: Didn't think of that, but I don't have a friend in Japan :(

Europe doesn't get anything cool, I'm aware the US gets some nice things, especially bonuses for pre-ordering stuff, but there doesn't seem to be any of that here. Only Nintendo freebies seem to be from ONM, as mentioned above.

Plus, these things are exclusive to Japan, it would be nice if they even SOLD them over here, because that way it would be worth it for them.

@Eyeoftruth, ah yes, but when you're in a section of people not benefiting as much as others, that's the reason for complaint.[/quote]
But remember that Nintendo Europe, for one reason or another, has never been as established a company as Nintendo Japan or America. It might as well not even exist. How many reps from NoE do you see at conventions or press conferences with Iwata, Miyamoto and Fils-Aime?

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='88430' date='Nov 21 2007, 02:03 PM']@Eyeoftruth, ah yes, but when you're in a section of people not benefiting as much as others, that's the reason for complaint.[/quote]

Yeah I get you. I don't really mind it, but I understand that some may feel like they're being treated unfair.

Posted

[quote name='SirJoshizzle' post='88434' date='Nov 21 2007, 02:12 AM']But remember that Nintendo Europe, for one reason or another, has never been as established a company as Nintendo Japan or America. It might as well not even exist. How many reps from NoE do you see at conventions or press conferences with Iwata, Miyamoto and Fils-Aime?[/quote]

exactly, NoE suck, we've been over this.

Ergo we don't get any good stuff

Ergo living in Europe is unfair in relation to this.

I might start making a running theme of just how much Europe suffer, there's another article I need to post in a bit actually, which also has a bit for that.

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='88594' date='Nov 22 2007, 05:17 AM']exactly, NoE suck, we've been over this.

Ergo we don't get any good stuff

Ergo living in Europe is unfair in relation to this.

I might start making a running theme of just how much Europe suffer, there's another article I need to post in a bit actually, which also has a bit for that.[/quote]

people in Asia die from starvation and cyclopes. People in Europe does not suffer compared to that.

I know that had nothing to do with the discussion, but I just ha to let it out:P