Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fire Emblem sub section

9 posts in this topic

Posted

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO MAD! I CAN'T BEAT THIS ONE LEVEL IN Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In case your wondering, it's level 17, Part 4. I AM SO PISSED 'CUZ IKE KEEPS DYING!!!!!!!!!!! ANYONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO BEAT IT WITH THIS PARTY, PLEASE ANSWER:

Ike (Obviously)

Titiana (It's not a joke, she's and actual Character!0

Mordecai

Lethe

Sothe

Muarim

Talke (I think thay's his name, he's the guy that charges you fro everything.)

I don't have anyone else! If someone hepls me with this (Hopefully) I'll let someone else take center stage. So basically it works like this:

Someone helps me and it works, or I finish the problem myself.

Another person asks for help with another non-Zelda related game, and the same above happens.

And it goes on and on in that cycle. Anyone got any ideas?

O.K, this Section is strictly for Fire Emblem fans. Think of this as a forum inside a forum. That better? If this is a pointless section, plz tell me. In the Meantime I'll keep waiting for help With Path of Radiance. GOT TO GO!

Posted

A forum inside a forum is called a sub-forum....

Posted

I think this still goes in game help. . .

Posted

no it doesn;t but we HAVE already got a post on fire emblem, so im gonna just merge this one with it...

Posted

The following is Sarcasm: Hey, thanks, Gingerlink! I was HOPING that, after I beat that level, which I did, people could get help on games like Zelda and Metroid, but YOU had to merge two posts so that it could say that it was strictly for Fire Emblem fans! Now they can only get help with Fire Emblem games! Gosh, you're a GENUIS! Give him a round of Applause!

But, hey, unless you are Link and live in Majora's mask or Oot, you can't change the past, so I guess the floor goes to someone else who needs help with a Fire Emblem game, That still wasn't too smart, though. But still, anyone need help with other FE Games?

Posted

Actually, it was smart. (Not sarcasm) If people need Zelda help, they post it in the Game Help forum...

Posted

Actually, it was smart. (Not sarcasm) If people need Zelda help, they post it in the Game Help forum...

.....And what about others? We need a section for help with all the other Games that aren't Zelda!

Posted

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, umm, ah-HA!!!

Posted

"A-Ha!"? :blink: You klnow, I'm starting to think of changing the name to "Discussion Sub-Section".