Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

hay guys well im back....

28 posts in this topic

Posted

no but on the front page under 'chat' and 'fourms' it says 'quest'.........................

Posted

no but on the front page under 'chat' and 'fourms' it says 'quest'.........................

Oh, umm.. I'm not quite sure about Quests then. Ask GM or GL or something, I honestly dont remember.

Posted

Hey, I remember you.

Do you remember me? I was Twili.

So, what's the story? Why haven't you been on?

BTW if you want to join an army, I would suggest the Great Army of Hyrule.

To join us, or any army, just click on the big image in my sig.

Posted

I kind of remember you...a bit...my long term memory fails...badly.

and jeeeez, stop double and triple posting WAIT for someone to reply.

As for the quest, that's just a little thing that allows you to change shards of glass and deku sticks from the deku tree into glass bottles, it doesn't do much at the moment, but we hope to expand it at some point.

Posted

Welcome back Dusty.

Long time no see - Where've you been?

As you can see there are many users that remember you :)

You dont need to freak out just because me or GM havnt posted! We were simply offline at the time of your post.

The Quest is nothing tooo special at the moment... so don't worry about it. GL explained what it does.

Hrrm... well Saria_Kokiri gave you a good list of things that have been happening, we've had alot of new users join which are all pretty friendly so I'm sure you could make some new friends.

As for the armies there are 4 major armies at the moment with a variety of members in each one. You dont have to join any of them if you dont want to. Just click 'Team Member List' to view who is in what army. I'm in The Sinking Goron with GM.

Cant think of anything else at the moment.. but If I do I'll let you know

Oh wait.. yes, please try not to double or triple post in the future like you have done in this thread ;)

Posted

sorry i was kinda glad i was back............

well yeah i haven't been on cuz ive had ALOT of tests,and u know i just started middle school this year and my middle school loves messin with 6th graders so..........................

Posted

sorry i was kinda glad i was back............

well yeah i haven't been on cuz ive had ALOT of tests,and u know i just started middle school this year and my middle school loves messin with 6th graders so..........................

I dont know the North American school system :embarrassed: but you had an entire year of tests? or you just became really busy with everything? Oh well. good to have you back.

Posted

buncha tests family turmoil.....im not sure if you get the idea but...yes alot of stuff

Posted

HI! I don't know you but we be pals anyways right? RIGHT!? also there was an incident where zuzu and GM swiched names as a prank or something. Thats over now . That's sortof an important incident, though... right?

Posted

yeah....well i wish i was here when it happend .......but sure we b buds

Posted

you were that one guy.

do u remember me?

i was stupid idiot!!! :D

Posted

nope don't rememer u

Posted

Hey i dont know you but add me