Party!

863 posts in this topic

Posted

WOOT!

Posted

Hippo birddie let's party i gir's honnor *claps and TV with invader zim showing all the epis. in chornogolical order*

Posted

*sniff* I missed so much...*gently hits glass with a spoon making a ringing sound* *everyone ignores sound* Hmpf. *hits gong with gaint mallet making very loud ringing and glass breaks* *everyone shuts up, covers their ears and look at me* *covers ears until ringing stops* Ahem. I'm glad I have your attention. I know I've been gone for a while and I've missed a lot. I planned a party for Chef but was never able to make it happen, and I missed a party for the 1000th post. But while I've been gone, this topic still lived on. When I made this, I thought it was a waste of space, but you all proved me wrong. I just want to thank you all for keeping this topic alive while I was gone. I also want you to know I'm making this up as I go along.*laughing* But, it is all true. I propose a toast, to all of you! Cheers! *drinks out of glass*

Posted

WOW!!!!! 6 pages already!!!!!! there was just 8!!!!! da**.......

Posted

*Starts the first epi again*1/3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysw9gLZHsPQ that's all I could find

hmm... :unsure:

This topic any many others like it have been very quiet.

LETS CELEBRATE THE NEW YEARS!!!

When it comes though.

Posted

I'm planning the new years bash, don't worry.

Posted

I'm planning the new years bash, don't worry.

IM THE HOST!

And the sponser of the fireworks is the DESOLATION MAELSTROM.

I made a topic. :unsure:

Posted

IM THE HOST!

And the sponser of the fireworks is the DESOLATION MAELSTROM.

I made a topic. :unsure:

I was planning it before you made the topic and this is my party topic and I'm the hostess. You can sponser it, you have my permission.

Posted

I was planning it before you made the topic and this is my party topic and I'm the hostess. You can sponser it, you have my permission.

can i be co-host? :mellow:

Posted

can i be co-host? :mellow:

Sure. *washes hands* *shakes CN's hand* I don't want to give you my cold if I'm catching one.

Posted

Sure. *washes hands* *shakes CN's hand* I don't want to give you my cold if I'm catching one.

Well i am a semi-kinda am-it sometimes gets to an extreme-germaphobe. :embarrassed::unsure::wacko:

Posted

Well i am a semi-kinda am-it sometimes gets to an extreme-germaphobe. :embarrassed::unsure::wacko:

My mom is a germaphobe. She is by her doctor's report. It gets annoying sometimes, I have to clean everyday...

Posted

My mom is a germaphobe. She is by her doctor's report. It gets annoying sometimes, I have to clean everyday...

im not like that.

Im just a germaphobe because of school.

I try to stay REALLY healthy.

Or as healthy as i can. :unsure:

Posted

I was born 3 months(almost 4)premature so when I get sick, my mom freaks out, she really does when I get something related to my lungs. Every winter, I'm at risk of dying, yet it's my favorite season.