Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The twilight army

56 posts in this topic

Posted

which actually only makes it more fun :biggrin:

Posted

[quote name='eyeoftruth' post='89840' date='Nov 23 2007, 05:50 PM']which actually only makes it more fun :biggrin:[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]That's true not only are gonna win were gonna have fun doing it.[/color]

Posted

[quote name='paddymac1259624142' post='88796' date='Nov 21 2007, 06:58 PM']look. dude. you are at war with everyone now.
you. are. outnumberd.
surrending is good move.
surrender or die.[/quote]
wrong we have almost the number of every army combined *cough* sorry

Posted

[quote name='Y. Link adict' post='89834' date='Nov 23 2007, 05:45 PM'][color="#FF0000"]Were gonna own the other amies OWN.[/color][/quote]

And how do you plan to do that? There really is no way for the armies to have wars at the moment.

Posted

Exactly.

Also, I'd like to point out ONE point: Allies. Why? There are what, five armies? Having allies is boring. At the rate at which things are going, eventually every army will be allied with every other army. Then what? No fun is what. I'd like to remind everyone that THESE WARS ARE NOT SERIOUS IN ANY FORM, AND SHOULD BE TREATED AS SUCH: FUN DIVERSIONS AND THINGS TO DO. (Like I'd be really bored, so why not make a video advertising my army?) So allies: If you have them, it is to do what, win the war? 1) You can't really win the war right now. 2) A good old clich

Posted

no fun is 40 against 5. . .

Posted

[quote name='Ganondorf333' post='91101' date='Nov 27 2007, 08:36 PM']Exactly.

Also, I'd like to point out ONE point: Allies. Why? There are what, five armies? Having allies is boring. At the rate at which things are going, eventually every army will be allied with every other army. Then what? No fun is what. I'd like to remind everyone that THESE WARS ARE NOT SERIOUS IN ANY FORM, AND SHOULD BE TREATED AS SUCH: FUN DIVERSIONS AND THINGS TO DO. (Like I'd be really bored, so why not make a video advertising my army?) So allies: If you have them, it is to do what, win the war? 1) You can't really win the war right now. 2) A good old clich

Posted

[quote name='Val Hammer' post='91109' date='Nov 28 2007, 02:29 AM']no fun is 40 against 5. . .[/quote]

i actually agree with g333 and val hammer, but i don't make the rules, only leaders and co-leaders of the ikanan army can break alliances.

Posted

[quote name='Knuckle' post='91134' date='Nov 27 2007, 10:10 PM']You can say that all you want, but you will never stop the piontless spamming and stupidity caused by the other army members. Why didn't you realize that some people would blow the army thing completely out of proportion when you began all this?[/quote]
...No, not really. When I began all this, it meant nothing. 'Twas a signature sort of go-ahead-and-join-our-club thing.

Posted

I remember when me was on keaton team........ :unsure:
DON"T GO THERE!!! THEIR INSANE ASYLUM HORRIBLE!!!!

Posted

[quote name='Mr. PokeFan' post='92009' date='Nov 30 2007, 03:19 AM']I remember when me was on keaton team........ :unsure:
DON"T GO THERE!!! THEIR INSANE ASYLUM HORRIBLE!!!![/quote]

asylum?