Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ikana declares peace

9 posts in this topic

Posted

after 16 pages of fighting in ikana declares war, ikana has decided to make peace to the keatons and other armies, except for the great evil army.

ikana declares war is now an ended war, which ened in an alliance, so most of ikana's court case/ war has ended.

ikana is now no-longer at war with the keatons.

Posted

... ok. :unsure:

Posted

[quote name='Mr. PokeFan' post='89316' date='Nov 22 2007, 07:39 PM']... ok. :unsure:[/quote]

this topic saved me a lot of explaining in ikana declares war (a topic which was very loong and not many people read it)

Posted

now that were at peace you might want to thke out the hunting season thing so people dont get confused

Posted

[color="#FF0000"]W...T...F. Oh well kills Garo Master and everyone in the keaton army. Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.[/color]

Posted

garo master, you have twilights aid, but not hyrules aid.
check our alliance forum for why they probably won't help. :unsure:

Posted

[quote name='The Garo Master' post='89313' date='Nov 22 2007, 02:26 PM']after 16 pages of fighting in ikana declares war, ikana has decided to make peace to the keatons and other armies, except for the great evil army.

ikana declares war is now an ended war, which ened in an alliance, so most of ikana's court case/ war has ended.

ikana is now no-longer at war with the keatons.[/quote]
Ah. I'm sorry, but I now wish to see total agreement from Igos himself, supporting this.

Regulations and all that, you get the drift.

Posted

[quote name='Ganondorf333' post='89704' date='Nov 23 2007, 01:51 PM']Ah. I'm sorry, but I now wish to see total agreement from Igos himself, supporting this.

Regulations and all that, you get the drift.[/quote]

he has my entire consent for this topic Ganondorf333.

Posted

Okay. Just checking. :D