Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Great Army of Hyrule Promo Movie!

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello everyone,

It was take a long time but here it is!
The Great Promo movie of The Great Army of Hyrule!
[url="http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=j3buClC1BUs"]Click here for it![/url]
So take a look and may you join us!

Greetz adr990!

Posted

you really over mentioned the sprite

Posted

sweet

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]that's filled with lies and you spelled many, many, words wrong :unsure:

and you said stuff like:"where are you waiting for" without a question mark.
and you said:"what do you choice?"
when it should have been:"what are you waiting for?"
and "what do you choose?"

and only join they're army if you want a whopping 200 rupees!!!!!!! and if you want to get crushed under our evil feet,and also,if you want to be one of the smallest armys. along with:Keaton's un-evil army,the Twilight army(which is made up of traitors :angry: ),and thats it. but if you want to demolish the other armys, have glory and fame,and be with people who love destuction,then join the BETTER army :unsure:
would you rather have fat man in a green suit who's literally gay? or have good Old kentucky Fish? :D

and btw,our army advertising video is twice as better :P Saria_Kokiri just didn't post it yet :unsure:
[/color]

Posted

[quote name='THE DARK ONE' post='94759' date='Dec 7 2007, 08:51 PM'][color="#00bfff"]that's filled with lies and you spelled many, many, words wrong :unsure:

and only join they're army if you want a whopping 200 rupees!!!!!!! and if you want to get crushed under our evil feet,and also,if you want to be one of the smallest armys. along with:Keaton's un-evil army,the Twilight army(which is made up of traitors :angry: ),and thats it. but if you want to demolish the other armys, have glory and fame,and be with people who love destuction,then join the BETTER army :unsure:
would you rather have fat man in a green suit who's literally gay? or have good Old kentucky Fish? :D
[/color][/quote]
First off, adr990 isn't used to speaking english, so give him a break. Also, we no longer give 200 rupees to new members. And finally, Tingle isn't gay and could single-handedly destroy your pathetic army.

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]WOO!! GO TINGLE!!!......... :unsure:
[/color]

Posted

[quote name='THE DARK ONE' post='94759' date='Dec 7 2007, 08:51 PM'][color="#00bfff"]that's filled with lies and you spelled many, many, words wrong :unsure:

and btw,our army advertising video is twice as better :P Saria_Kokiri just didn't post it yet :unsure:
[/color][/quote]

Yeah, but ard990 isn't used to speking good english, so I'm cutting him some slack. And I only posted our Great Evil Army Ad in our forum because I'm not the bragging type. If anyone really wants to join, they just look it up on Youtube or go on the main Great Evil Army website. :embarrassed:
Otherwise, yay for Old Kentucky Fish. ^_^

Posted

[quote name='Knuckle' post='94772' date='Dec 7 2007, 06:53 PM']First off, adr990 isn't used to speaking english, so give him a break. Also, we no longer give 200 rupees to new members. And finally, Tingle isn't gay and could single-handedly destroy your pathetic army.[/quote]
[color="#00bfff"]ohhhhhhhhhhh. sorry adr990 :embarrassed:
[/color][color="#00bfff"]and tingle couldn't lift marchmellow weights let alone single handedly destroy us,especial whyne both his arms on 5 ft. to either side of him and he's begging for mercy at my awesome power :evil:[/color]

[quote name='Saria_Kokiri' post='94791' date='Dec 7 2007, 08:23 PM']Yeah, but ard990 isn't used to speking good english, so I'm cutting him some slack. And I only posted our Great Evil Army Ad in our forum because I'm not the bragging type. If anyone really wants to join, they just look it up on Youtube or go on the main Great Evil Army website. :embarrassed:
Otherwise, yay for Old Kentucky Fish. ^_^[/quote]
[color="#00bfff"]ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

LONG LIVE YE OLD KENTUCKY FISH!!!!!!!!![/color]

Posted

The Dark One, you're all talk. You have yet to prove your incredible power, and you're arrogant without peer.

Also, the Great Army of Hyrule has recently purged the member list of our inactive members. Now our army consists of only the most elite and loyal members, making us superior to our enemies.

Posted

[quote name='Knuckle' post='95538' date='Dec 11 2007, 12:30 PM']The Dark One, you're all talk. You have yet to prove your incredible power, and you're arrogant without peer.

Also, the Great Army of Hyrule has recently purged the member list of our inactive members. Now our army consists of only the most elite and loyal members, making us superior to our enemies.[/quote]

i see, but although the The Super Awesome 100% 1337 Clan of Light Darkness is small, we will stab you in the backs when you are overlooking us.

yes they have me now. i'm not in ikana now.

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]do you need proof? proof that im bombdiggidy and fat at the same time? well i'll just have you know i beat Ninjabreadman in less than half an hour at 100% xD ROFL. i beat rollgoal 8-8 and i beat twilight princess over 99% one heart peice remains xD PLUS+ i can shoot soda 10 cans from over 30 ft. with a BB gun in a minuite. but wait! theres more!! my imagination is so large i've created millions of completely different worlds in 5 minutes!! one of which stuck so i wrote it down,i can make retarted videos,awesome pictures,i can whistle every zelda tune in the world,i used to be able to beat Halo 1, and 2 on legendary without dying once,AND!!!!!! im extremely good with a sword. theres much much more but im too lazy to list them all :joy: if ever want all of the reasons PM me and i'll fill you in on everything possible,i might include a video or two of me doing these amazing things :D [/color]

Posted

[quote name='THE DARK ONE' post='97210' date='Dec 16 2007, 09:24 PM'][color="#00bfff"]do you need proof? proof that im bombdiggidy and fat at the same time? well i'll just have you know i beat Ninjabreadman in less than half an hour at 100% xD ROFL. i beat rollgoal 8-8 and i beat twilight princess over 99% one heart peice remains xD PLUS+ i can shoot soda 10 cans from over 30 ft. with a BB gun in a minuite. but wait! theres more!! my imagination is so large i've created millions of completely different worlds in 5 minutes!! one of which stuck so i wrote it down,i can make retarted videos,awesome pictures,i can whistle every zelda tune in the world,i used to be able to beat Halo 1, and 2 on legendary without dying once,AND!!!!!! im extremely good with a sword. theres much much more but im too lazy to list them all :joy: if ever want all of the reasons PM me and i'll fill you in on everything possible,i might include a video or two of me doing these amazing things :D [/color][/quote]

all that paragraph proves is your large imagination.

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]and some of the awesome stuff i do!!!!!! :D i highly doubt you could just walk out your front door gather some cans,get a BB gun,and shoot all the cans in less than a minuite :joy: because you don't have.........NATURAL SPARTAN SKILLS!!!!!! i didn't even have to start training when i was six,go through some augmentation process,and then have to learn super teamwork with my spartan buddies :D and im glad i didn't acciddentaly kill 3 people and put another in the hospital for over a year from a friendly boxing match :fear: John(Master Chief) killed 3 people and majorly injured another because he was outragesly strong,quick,smart,could jump 15 ft. high,and have reflexis so quick you can dodge bullets without even trying. yea,thats how fu**ing awesome Spartan 117 truly is. :D [/color]

Posted

[quote name='THE DARK ONE' post='97220' date='Dec 16 2007, 04:45 PM'][color="#00bfff"]and some of the awesome stuff i do!!!!!! :D i highly doubt you could just walk out your front door gather some cans,get a BB gun,and shoot all the cans in less than a minuite :joy: because you don't have.........NATURAL SPARTAN SKILLS!!!!!! i didn't even have to start training when i was six,go through some augmentation process,and then have to learn super teamwork with my spartan buddies :D and im glad i didn't acciddentaly kill 3 people and put another in the hospital for over a year from a friendly boxing match :fear: John(Master Chief) killed 3 people and majorly injured another because he was outragesly strong,quick,smart,could jump 15 ft. high,and have reflexis so quick you can dodge bullets without even trying. yea,thats how fu**ing awesome Spartan 117 truly is. :D [/color][/quote]

You must have a pretty big imagination to come up with that.

Posted

[quote name='Knuckle' post='97233' date='Dec 16 2007, 11:18 PM']You must have a pretty big imagination to come up with that.[/quote]

i couldn't agree more.