Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

WW: HELP ME!

22 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm on Outset Island after you fight all the monsters to get the piece of Triforce under the stonehead, and I can't get out. I'm in that last chamber, with the drawing on the floor that when you check it it says: "Designs that reflect the wind are drawn here."

I know you have to use the wind waker for something, but what?!?!?! PLEASE HELP!

Posted

I'm on Outset Island after you fight all the monsters to get the piece of Triforce under the stonehead, and I can't get out. I'm in that last chamber, with the drawing on the floor that when you check it it says: "Designs that reflect the wind are drawn here."

I know you have to use the wind waker for something, but what?!?!?! PLEASE HELP!

play the song of winds,or whatever it's called where you change the direction of the wind on the orange and purple platform where the chest appears and a light thing should shoot down and let you get rid of the giant stone head and then somwhere in there a little wind thing lets you out.i know i sound confusing but thats how i do it. that place is like the cave of ordeals :wacko:

Posted

play the song of winds,or whatever it's called where you change the direction of the wind on the orange and purple platform where the chest appears and a light thing should shoot down and let you get rid of the giant stone head and then somwhere in there a little wind thing lets you out.i know i sound confusing but thats how i do it. that place is like the cave of ordeals :wacko:

Yeah, I think thats how you do it.

Posted

Yeah, that's it....I think...

Haven't played in so long :wacko:

Posted

I am going to put this simpliy. p.........l.....a.....y...... w.....i.....n......d....... s......o.......n......g.........o.......n.........t........h.....e...... s......t.....o....n......e

and then use the mirror sheild to make the statue dissapear

Posted

Well, looks like its been said already. Just play the wind song and all that, you should be fine. (I've gotta beat that game sometime... maybe I after a beat TP a third time. xD)

Posted

Ok, I'm stuck again. :embarrassed: I'm in the Earth Temple with Medli and I'm in a room with a bunch of stone heads and that fence-like wall seperating the room with the mirror and the ray of light and the room with the stone heads. I have medli in the mirror room reflecting the light into the stonehead room. I destroyed the two stoneheads on the side wall, but I can't get the last one the leads to another room. Medli can't get it either. Help again please? :embarrassed:

Posted

I have no idea what you are talking about. Have you tried using a walkthrough?

Posted

Ok, I'm stuck again. :embarrassed: I'm in the Earth Temple with Medli and I'm in a room with a bunch of stone heads and that fence-like wall seperating the room with the mirror and the ray of light and the room with the stone heads. I have medli in the mirror room reflecting the light into the stonehead room. I destroyed the two stoneheads on the side wall, but I can't get the last one the leads to another room. Medli can't get it either. Help again please? :embarrassed:

You should get the players guide, I buy one everytime a Zelda game comes out.

Posted

Okay, all you have to do is go into the same room as Medli and get her to reflect the light towards wall and slightly back, towards the fence. Leave her like that then use your mirror sheild to reflect that light onto the stone elephant thingy

Hope I helped!

Posted

I ques your here now :

Click IGN goude (Earth temple)

I bet the game 4 times but that was a Long time ago... so may that wil help you...

Posted

after you blow the wind towards the statue you pull and kill the enemys that are later on and the boss may be a little hard.

Posted

go to gamespot.com and go to the faqs

Posted

Have Medli reflect light across the room, on the side that had the stone heads, with the light going strait. Have Link step into Medli's beam and use the Mirror shield to reflect that onto the last head.

Posted

LOL, Sorry guys, I've been past that for a loooong time now, lol.