Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Computer Icons ignore me, help!

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok, here's the deal, as of today, Friday, November 30th. MY computer stopped working. :cry: A Trojan/Malware known as "Security Toolbar 7.1" has infected my computer, creating virus and crap. MY dad tryed to fix it, but he gave up, so i tryed, now I'm in safe mode on my computer posting this.

Here's the thing:

1) Everytime i click an icon on my computer it won't open! It ignores me! I just try and try and try, it's idiotic, the only program that's working properly is Internet explorer which is infected.

2) HELP!! Nothing works, smitfraud fix, adware 2007, every remover or doesn't work. System restore ignores me when i click it, and i don't know what else to do. I can find a proper forum to post this on, so i suppose someone else had the same problem as me, so please help me.

Thanks,

Alex

Posted

This is a post reply, i was using Xini-Nato, my friends account, to post this, i have my account for now. Please assistance on this forum, thank you.

-Alex-

Posted

The thing is that, whenever i run a program it ignores me. I found out they became .LNK files, which need to be merged with another program. So i cannot open no programs besides IExplorer and outlook.

Posted

well then rename the file to .exe