Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Zelda RPG: World under the Shadows

35 posts in this topic

Posted

Silent decides he doesn't need to spar for a while, so offers a ceasefire agreement.

Akida pulls out the spear from his Silent's leg, and smiles.

"Ok, i guess we can stop fighting for now. I'm off to go find a Golden Poe, and i'll split profits with you guys if possible." He smiles and walks off.

Posted

Silent decides to walk off, and go try to kill everyone in hyrule kingdom.

about an hour later, news gets out that silent got caught finally and they commincing him to torture

beneath the well in Oot.

Posted

*DYL thinks man too bad zelda is not dark I like her. Hmm is there a dark zelda??? he leaves follow Akida to zora's domain. He has some supition of the dead zora that he saw. In zora's domain he sees ruto she likes him for some reason. Gulp. She sees him and he runs to out to get away and went to hyrule fields once more.*

Akida telepathically contacts DYL, "Hey, i have a dark crystal that i scavanged from the Zora, maybe it'll become use to you."

Akida begins to hunt for the Golden Poe...(1 % complete)

~Status of the world~

It's the 13th moon of the year 12.

It's now night, and chances stronger foes are going to pop up, it's still raining.

Posted

Silent decides to walk off, and go try to kill everyone in hyrule kingdom.

about an hour later, news gets out that silent got caught finally and they commincing him to torture

beneath the well in Oot.

Akida uses telepathy to talk to Silent, "Dude, your not being tortured, believe me. I've heard there is a secret beneath the well, which leads into the Shadow Temple, maybe you can find it! Um, yeah, good luck though. My friend went there and never returned!"

Posted

*DYL runs for his life and literaly runs into malon. "Oh hey Dark Fariy Boy how are you" "Good" said DYL "Need a horse "yes" "here you go." Wow that was easier than I thought, he thought. Rides away on Dark Epona. No wait rename her to flare.

Oh cool I could use that and goes to find Akida.

Posted

Telepathicly, silent says "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUChies, they just put a spike through my stomach as i was crawling through

the passage... HEY, what's that golden floating thingy jigger?"

Posted

Telepathicly, silent says "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUChies, they just put a spike through my stomach as i was crawling through

the passage... HEY, what's that golden floating thingy jigger?"

"Probably just that Light crystal that my friend has..kinda weird, though." he tells him.

Akida still wanders around Hyrule field trying to find the Golden Poe...(2% percent completed)

Posted

Akida finally finds a Golden poe, and dives for it!

The poe easily flys out of his way and laughs it's evil laugh.

Akida throws his spear at the Golden poe, and breaks his lamp!

"Yes! I got it!" Akida says

But the poe, disappears into the night...

"Crap.." he says to himself...

Posted

Yup, it's a massive update!! READ PLEASE!

~Leveling system! Finally~

OH yes, my most favorite, favorite system, the leveling system!

I have just created this fantastic system in order to grow the power of your character!

Here it is...:

Level 1, kill at least 40 foes.

Level 2, kill at least 65 foes.

Level 3, kill at least 80 foes.

It's a pattern, 15 kills per level. Your kills wil automatically be restored to 0 after a level up.

I picked the numbers out of random, but i will soon create a better system. For now this is just a BETA.

~Do i smell...skills?~

Yup! The skills are here, good ain't it?

Here are the skills with the TNL thingy.

Fishing, Cooking, Hunting (No, not combat.), Alchemy and Swimming.

These basic skills will automatically be updated, it will be kinda difficult to mange for now. So, just keep using these skills regulary till i can completey manage them. They are not avaible for now...

~Jobs~

Oh yes, finally, jobs. Here you can fill that big 'ol wallet of yours with up to a max of 100k rupees!! No, rupees you gain on the website will not count. Instead, doing jobs for me automatically boost your level and fill up your wallet.

Here are the basic ones...

~Catch the cucoo's, given by Anju at Kakiriko Village~

Capture her cucco's and win 20 rupees, easily. It may get harder each time you advance to the next level, every ten levels you gain 20 levels you gain 50 rupees.

~Cucoo's slasher~

Kill as many cucoo's as you can without getting hit by maurding one's 5 times. You gain 10 rupees each 10 levels.

That's all for now, enjoy!

Posted

don't ever triple post again... :unsure:

the mods are watching.

oh, and to the kill thingy, you should instead the tougher the foe, the

more kills it's worth.

Posted

don't ever triple post again... :unsure:

the mods are watching.

oh, and to the kill thingy, you should instead the tougher the foe, the

more kills it's worth.

That sounds reasonable. (Sorry for the triple post!) From now on i'll have to remember that...

So I guess i'll add that tomorrow, im too tired, i'm just gonna try to do some other stuff...

Posted

Thyrimyn heads south to Kokiri forest when a group of 10 things that jump out the ground and try and kill you at night that I forgot the name of jump out the ground.

"Easy." Thyrimyn whispers. He raises his staff and a pillar of fire flies down from the sky. He loses 5% of his magic power. (Magic=95% full) Thyrimyn pulls his knife out of its sheath and slices the burning things into a thousand pieces.

"Hey, Akida, I'm the new deity of hyrule field." he says to Akida telepathically.

Posted

Thyrimyn heads south to Kokiri forest when a group of 10 things that jump out the ground and try and kill you at night that I forgot the name of jump out the ground.

"Easy." Thyrimyn whispers. He raises his staff and a pillar of fire flies down from the sky. He loses 5% of his magic power. (Magic=95% full) Thyrimyn pulls his knife out of its sheath and slices the burning things into a thousand pieces.

"Hey, Akida, I'm the new deity of hyrule field." he says to Akida telepathically.

"Ah, so your the Hyrule Field Deity? That is great, no one even TRIED to protect it..." Akida responds.

Akida, with the dark crystal in hand, walks over to Kakariko Village to visit the "Sage of Stuff", Tya. Maybe she will know what the dark crystal is for.

Posted

While you guys have been talking, I've changed my name to Andrew.

Andrew walks up to the lake Hylia. "I feel so strange... Akida, Am I not welcome here?

it feels like something or someone is watching me..."

*A dark shadow swifts right by me. "oh god, not him. I might need help fighting him. Since last time he got the crystal.. of... mayhem." Akida! He's got the crystal of mayhem! We have to kill him! I know that only the dark crystal can match the crystal of meyhem! I'm not sure what he calls himself, but I call him, The shadow that lurks... I ho-"

*A fist thrusts me into the lake. I almost Drown.

A hand grabs me.

"W-Who are you? And w-why did you save me?" I ask the shadow that lurks.

"I only saved you so I can kill you..." He said.

"Well, thats not going to happen!" I Yell.

I thrust my katana at him, but missing him.

"Well, I guess I'll just have to improve." I say with my katana and shield.

I thrust my katana once again, stabbing him.

"I'm not down!" He said, levitating up in the air.

"Guys, I need help quick!" I said.

Posted

While you guys have been talking, I've changed my name to Andrew.

Andrew walks up to the lake Hylia. "I feel so strange... Akida, Am I not welcome here?

it feels like something or someone is watching me..."

*A dark shadow swifts right by me. "oh god, not him. I might need help fighting him. Since last time he got the crystal.. of... mayhem." Akida! He's got the crystal of mayhem! We have to kill him! I know that only the dark crystal can match the crystal of meyhem! I'm not sure what he calls himself, but I call him, The shadow that lurks... I ho-"

*A fist thrusts me into the lake. I almost Drown.

A hand grabs me.

"W-Who are you? And w-why did you save me?" I ask the shadow that lurks.

"I only saved you so I can kill you..." He said.

"Well, thats not going to happen!" I Yell.

I thrust my katana at him, but missing him.

"Well, I guess I'll just have to improve." I say with my katana and shield.

I thrust my katana once again, stabbing him.

"I'm not down!" He said, levitating up in the air.

"Guys, I need help quick!" I said.

Akida notices Andrew needs assistance, and with much haste, he runs towards Lake Hylia.

"Damn! If i knew Andrew was going to get into some serious trouble, i would've come sooner!" he thinks.

Minutes later, he makes it to Lake Hylia, grasping his spear in hand, and the dark crystal soon begins to glow an eerie light...

"Andrew! Where are you?" Akida yells.

He see's Andrew and 'The shadow that lurks' amongst the water. He soon throws his spear into the water, stabbing the shadow in his left arm.

"Hey, shadow dude! Why don't ya fight me? Or are you just...a wuss?" Akida mocks the shadow.

"Well..." the shadow replies,"If you really want to fight me..." In a flash of light the shadow dispurses into a liquid-like substance and reforms behind Akida, putting him into a hold.

"Your such an arogant little brat, i'll kill you quick so I[i/] may finish of Andrew. I've put him in a little water trap." The shadow points to the water.

A shield surrounds Andrew with elemental magic.

"He'll drown soon, and you'll both be dead!" the shadow laughs.

"Shut..up." Akida quickly elbows the shadow and he grunts in pain, grasping his chest tightly.

The dark crystal once again brightens up again.

"The young mortal as shown his power, bless him with darkness." a strange voice says.

The skies begin to turn pitch black, and the sun, turns an odd blue color...

"What's going on? W-where am i now?" Akida yells.

Akida feels his head pound hard, and his blood begins to rush fast through his veins. He's changing! He begins to grow claws and fangs...

His eyes become a sickly red color and his body becomes a complete black shadow! He has transformed into a twilight beast!

GAH! What's happening!?, Akida thinks.

(I'll leave off at this point for now, Andrew. I must say you are very creative when writing, I give you credit. =D Awesome work.)