Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wii Remote or Classic Wii game pad?

14 posts in this topic

Posted

ive been looking everywhere, and i cant find it any freakin' where! Which controller will come standard when you purchase the Wii system? or will you receive both of them when you buy the system? any info will be appreciated!

Posted

you REALLY think that the console would come without the motion sensing controller consdering 99% of the games will be made to use it?

The classic controller might come as standard as well, in fact it probabbly will because of the virual console games etc..

Posted

I hope they both come standard. That way, I don't have to go out to the store and buy another controller! Even though I was positive from the beginning that the remote would be standard.

Posted

confirmation then, the remote and nunchuck come as standard, the classic controller comes seperate at $20

Posted

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o:angry::o

Posted

Will seperate motion-sensing Wiimotes cost $20 too? Or more?

Posted

The terrible truth: Wiimotes are $40 USD, and the nunchuck attachment is $20.

Not that I care; I never buy 4 controllers anyway. I'll probably only get one extra.

Posted

I always try to get 4...let's see...one is free with the Wii... 3x40=$120...20x3=$60...$120+$60=$180! :o

Posted

I think the remote and nunchuck should come together.......

Posted

Will the Nunchuck be nessesary to play some games?

Posted

yes, a fair few games will NEED the nunchuck, the ones that don't tend to be racing games or sports games (excitetruck, wii sports, tony hawks and sonic won't need the nunchuck, but games like twilight princess, red steel, super mario galaxy rayman raving rabbids will)

although if it helps, wii play comes with a free controller (minus nunchuck), so the game itself ends up only really being 10$ :P

Posted

I will probably own three Wiimotes with nunchucks, I have some money ready. :P

Posted

I will probably get the ones that come with Wii then get Wii Play and buy a Nunchuck.....

Posted

strangely enough amazon.uk have dropped the price of wii play to