Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Do we need more third party characters for SSBB?

43 posts in this topic

Posted

Relations? Then add:

Rayman

Zero

and Isaac

and Sora and cloud DO have relations w/ Nintendo. KH: Chain of memories anyone?

A decent point, but still its doubtable.

Posted

There's also a KH coming out for DS.

Also, can we add Cless Arvein and Ryu?

Posted

I'd rather them spend memory on the characters that I care about (Nintendo Characters) than waste it on anymore 3rd Party members. 2 is quite enough for me.

Posted

WHERE MONTY MOLE OR WALUIGI? shouldn't they have them in ssbb by this day and age? :unsure:

Walugi is an assit trophy. he kicks the person he despises at the moment into the ground and finishes with a big kick or uses his tennis racket

Posted

I dunno. I've always been interested with the Kingdom Hearts setting for a while. Never played it, though. I've seen Bomberman suggested loads of times too, but I dunno what he's capable of, really. Does he ONLY use bombs? That would be a bit of an offset. I don't really see anything up there that I'd consider for Brawl. Even in SAB2, Shadow was an EXACT clone of Sonic. It would be better if Sonic just had an alternate costume that looks like him or something. I doubt they're going to add more third party characters from the same series and the same company. I think they'd go for something from Rareware. (Why sell them? Drat thee, Nintendo.)

Sahaqiel

Posted

I would not mind mega-man from mega-man NT warrior

Posted

SSB is Nintendo It is not to be interfeired with Sonic and Snake should not even be aloud on he sidelines

Posted

HOW DARE YOU?!

Posted

snake is a great edition to ssb, and so is sonic. i'd enjoy seeing some final fantasy in there. and all the other sonic characters. knuckles would be totaly awesome in ssb

Posted

snake is a great edition to ssb, and so is sonic. i'd enjoy seeing some final fantasy in there. and all the other sonic characters. knuckles would be totaly awesome in ssb

we have Mario and sonic at the Olympic games is that not enough for you but still do you see a third party character in SSB or SSBM? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?

Posted

no, it's not. and besides, sonic and mario at the olymics is based around the fact that there is:

1)Mario

2)Sonic

3)olympic games

the whole point of the game is that there's sonic in it.

Posted

Sonic fighting mario is overdone, it's good that snake is there to balance things out and hopefully another 2-3 (what I think will be the right number) of other third party characters.

Posted

All in favor of more third party characters, say AYE!

Posted

All opposed say nay NAAAAAY

Posted

Just wait until the game comes out, Akamaru. Then we can settle this ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!!!!