Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My computer

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Well ok here is the deal my computer is working fine and this this message comes up that says some video is causeing acroble flash 9 to run slowly contenue running this progam. So I click yes. Now at random times it becomes unresponceive and runs slow. For some strange reason it only happens on this site, and every time I look for a video I see none. The only thing close to a movie is that thing at the bottem, but that can't be it although ever since it was here it did that but I have no proof it's causing it.

So if you what's up could you help me?

Also it makes words big and it also makes ords in differnt fonts.

Posted

Well ok here is the deal my computer is working fine and this this message comes up that says some video is causeing acroble flash 9 to run slowly contenue running this progam. So I click yes. Now at random times it becomes unresponceive and runs slow. For some strange reason it only happens on this site, and every time I look for a video I see none. The only thing close to a movie is that thing at the bottem, but that can't be it although ever since it was here it did that but I have no proof it's causing it.

So if you what's up could you help me?

Also it makes words big and it also makes ords in differnt fonts.

what are ords?

Posted

Maybe it is a comp virus

he means words

Posted

Hey also try restarting it and if the problem continues check for virus.

Posted

what are ords?

It's words I had to leave for school and was in a rush.

Not a virus this is my parents computer. :cry:

Posted

Hey also try restarting it and if the problem continues check for virus.

please don't double post on the forums, you may edit previous posts however which prevents double posting

Posted

the garo master don't back seat mod... we can deal with it...

try updating your flash to the highest version by clicking here download it again and install it again even if you have the highest version

if the problem consists click no and refresh the page if it persists after that then clear your cache and cookies and try again.

Posted

Also, what browser are you using?

If Firefox: Get flashblock to block flash stuff until you play it.

If Internet Explorer: Get firefox. Internet explorer is trash.

The only thing that uses flash on the forums is thew new advertisement. When that error pops up you can safely hit no to stop it from running. You shouldnt get that error though unless something else weird is going on with your browser.