Death Note

26 posts in this topic

Posted

Near lacks the emotion to be L and Mello lacks the intelligence to be L. That's how they brought Kira down.

My personal favourite character would have to have been Mikami though.

Posted

Light was my favorite up until Episode 6, when I first saw L...

L immediately became my new favorite.

At first he was just the annoying person who was in Light's way >:(

But then it's all... Liek.... Dude... Kira is stupid... HE LAUGHS LIKE A GIRL WHO SHOULD BE IN A MENTAL INSTITUTION.

Then I liked L.

Posted (edited)

Same thing happened to me. I hated him for a while and was like, 'Kill him already' and then I slowly began to like him and almost cried when he died. I always preferred Light up until then and then I liked L... When he was already gone. :<

Then my new favourite became Near and then Mikami and finally Ryuuk when he killed Light.

But I settled on Mikami after that. Ryuuk was a short-lived favourite.

Edited by Teto (see edit history)

Posted

L is the best, no doubt.

But I always liked Matsuda, Misa, and Ryuk. They were the funny ones. :)

Oh, and Soichiro. Out of all the prominent characters, he was the most good. I was so sad when he died. T_T

Oh, and Rem was alright. She looked pretty cool and she was good, albeit in a cold way.

Aizawa had teh fro. :joy:

Mogi was good.

Mikami was cool until his break-down....

And of course Light. I liked him better when he didn't have to memories of the Death Note, though. Even when he was evil he was good though. In his own insane way.

Umm.... Oh, and Naomi. She was smart and pretty. :3 To bad she died so soon....

And Watari. He was pwnsome. Go old guys!

That's all I have for now. I can't decide who I like best...

Posted

I loved Light in the few episodes he was actually very deceptive. Those were great for surprises and suspense as to what might happen next and what his plan might be. It was great when he tricked the FBI agent into unknowingly killing his own co-workers and then himself. I loved that episode. Best in the series.

Posted

That was pretty sad.... Go America!

Raye Penber was kind of cool, but you'd think that if he's been following a Kira suspect all day, he'd be a bit more suspicious... After all, Kira can kill people with his mind, as far as they know. Still, I have to admit the bus scene was classic. The subway thing was cool too, but rather cruel...

Posted

"Eh! Matsui!"

"Ryuuzaki?"

"Sooooooo.... you doin' anything tonight?"

Best part of the series XD L comes up with the most brilliant plan for Matsuda to fake his own death to escape. Misa did her part too, but all she had to do was get her model friends to flirt with all the stupid agents :P That part was... awfully strange, and interesting.

Light's whole plan to give up ownership, and give the Death Note to some big business guy, and such, was a really brilliant plan, I have to admit. Not even L could have thought of something like that, even if he was Kira and cornered by Light. Lawlz position swap. hat sounded wrong :P Oh frickin well.

Posted

lol. That was so funny. "Oh look! Pretty girls! Let's get drunk! Oh no! Matsu died! Oh well!"

Posted

Lol

Exactly. L looked completely ridiuclous in his ambulance costume XD Best part of the episode.

Misa: No way! Somebody just touched my butt!"

L:'with hand in he air' OUTRAGOUS! How dare somebody take advantage of the situation? I shall findt his imposter immediately!

Misa: Oh Hideki, you're so funny!

Random Person: I wanna touch her too!

Posted

lol. That part was awesome too.

Kira and L's epic tennis battle. xD

Posted (edited)

I LUFFS TENNIS! XD

Then I saw Light and L playing Tennis, and I just sat there... stunned. Then I had to re-watch it because I didn't catch anything they said XD

Epic Video

Edited by L (see edit history)