Posted

fo rizzle=for real

back on the topic of misspelling snailchinqeel's name

Posted

fo rizzle=for real

back on the topic of misspelling snailchinqeel's name

you mean sahaqiel's name?

Posted

why'd you spell sfaampagonqiil's name sahaqiel?

Posted

why'd you spell sfaampagonqiil's name sahaqiel?

well the point of this forum is to spell submarinequill's name wrong so i did and called him sahaqiel.

Posted

oh yeah. that's very true. sorry for all these misspellings, spamhamandcheeseqeil

Posted

oh yeah. that's very true. sorry for all these misspellings, spamhamandcheeseqeil

yeah, he even spelt his own name wrong on this topic's title. :tunes:

Posted

yeah, spumbstawberryqoel, you need to work on your spelling

Posted

Sahaqiel isnt that hard to spell. I cant understand why there is such a lack of spelling skills this day and age. Everyday, im asked crap like "How do you spell Polder" or "How do you spell Business?" ITS A FREAKING FIRST-GRADE SKILL!!!! Sahaqiel, I know your pain. My last name is so simple, yet NO ONE can ever spell it properly. People put -gle or -gal. ITS FREAKING -gol!!!!!!111!!!!

Posted

Sahaqiel isnt that hard to spell. I cant understand why there is such a lack of spelling skills this day and age. Everyday, im asked crap like "How do you spell Polder" or "How do you spell Business?" ITS A FREAKING FIRST-GRADE SKILL!!!! Sahaqiel, I know your pain. My last name is so simple, yet NO ONE can ever spell it properly. People put -gle or -gal. ITS FREAKING -gol!!!!!!111!!!!

okay, no need to write in capslock, the rules don't like it. :embarrassed:

makes them think you're shouting.

Posted

okay, no need to write in capslock, the rules don't like it. :embarrassed:

makes them think you're shouting.

k, but a few things

1-I only wrote a bit in caps-lock

2-It was to show I was shouting

Posted

k, but a few things

1-I only wrote a bit in caps-lock

2-It was to show I was shouting

oh that's okay then.

i've been warned about backseat modding anyway so i'll stop.

back on topic now then.

Posted

My sister is in 2 grade doing 3rd grade work,because we homeschool. she asks me how to spell read, why, stuff, could, would, should, and all that other easy as pie stuff to spell. if i was the teacher she would be held back untill she spells every word in existance correctly :unsure: not even i can do that but if i had a million dictionaries and stuff, i probably could :D but anyway. sahaqiel is pretty dang hard to spell unless he was one of the last ten posters xD

i just need to get used to saying it. sahaqiel sahaqiel sahaqiel sahaqiel sahaqiel sahaqiel!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYZ i did it!!!

Posted

yeah, he even spelt his own name wrong on this topic's title. :tunes:

... Umwhat. <_<

Anyways, yeah. My name isn't that hard to spell. Or pronounce. "Sa-ha-kee-ull", or "Sa-ha-kee-ell". Sahaqiel. Easy. D=

Sahaqiel