Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

There's this one girl...

84 posts in this topic

Posted

There's this one Girl at my school, that likes me. Her Name is Melissa, and she's funny. She calls herself a funny monkey. But she and I get along very well. But I'm starting to wonder. Since we are just kids, I'm just wonderin', one of her Ex-friends said that she would like it if I asked her out. I asked if that was true, and she said "Mabye." What do you think? Do you think she would like it? I'm confused. I need help from someone that this has happened before. That would be wierd if she was a user here.

Posted

There's this one Girl at my school, that likes me. Her Name is Melissa, and she's funny. She calls herself a funny monkey. But she and I get along very well. But I'm starting to wonder. Since we are just kids, I'm just wonderin', one of her Ex-friends said that she would like it if I asked her out. I asked if that was true, and she said "Mabye." What do you think? Do you think she would like it? I'm confused. I need help from someone that this has happened before. That would be wierd if she was a user here.

I am no help. Ask Arcanelord he says he is the master or something. That would be wierd. :unsure:

Posted

hmm... just wait awhile and get to know eachother during this time you will feel more comfortable together. Then ask her like out of no where!

Posted

I am no help. Ask Arcanelord he says he is the master or something. That would be wierd. :unsure:

hey i was going to reccomend asking arcanelord.

Posted

Ok, I'm 16 and the current world reigning champion of rejection.

If you're younger than 13 don't bother, its not really worth it. If you're older than that (13+) just ask her. If you brace yourself for rejection, then its not so bad and it feels better when she says yes.

Since you day you're "just a kid" I'd say just ask her out, I doubt either of you are old enough for any ahem... other activities... complicate things. Presumably if if it doesn't work out, you can just stay friends.

Thats my two cents.

Aatch

Peace Out.

Posted

IMO it entirely depends on what you meant by 'ex-friend'

friends dont really lie about asking people out, so if her friend has she would like you to ask Melissa out then most likely she is telling the truth, regardless of the 'maybe'. she's just said that to confuse you.

however, it could be the other way, if this 'friend' is an ex-friend of Melissa, like if the friend and Melissa arnt really friends then she may just be telling you to that because she thinks it will hurt Melissa if you ask her out, and she is trying to get revenge or something.

Posted

I personally think since she is an EX - friend she could be lying.

Why the person you like said: "maybe." I don't know.

Posted

Lol. Wow, I'm getting famous.

hmm... just wait awhile and get to know eachother during this time you will feel more comfortable together. Then ask her like out of no where!

Hm.... I agree. Wait. Have patience. I woudn't ask her out until you know each other a bit better, and say, a bit older. It usually doesn't turn out too well if you're under 14. (Even then there

s alot of break-ups) That doesn't mean you can't be close friends though. Make sure to be nice, but don't try too hard, like going around trying to impress her like crazy. (I know people who do that, and their relationships never last.)

hey i was going to reccomend asking arcanelord.

lol. :embarrassed:

Posted

According to what he said they already know each other just go for it as long as your not as ugly as I am you'll do just fine regardless.

Posted

Well, last night, she told me that it was true. Do you think I should?

Posted

Go for it.

Posted

Well, last night, she told me that it was true. Do you think I should?

I personally think you're a bit too young to be dating. I'm almost 14, and I haven't yet. You can still be close friends though, but don't try to go to deep with a relationship. Maybe you can invite her and a coupke other friends to the movies or something. You can still have fun and like each other, without going one-on-one, at least, not yet.

Posted

I personally think you're a bit too young to be dating. I'm almost 14, and I haven't yet. You can still be close friends though, but don't try to go to deep with a relationship. Maybe you can invite her and a coupke other friends to the movies or something. You can still have fun and like each other, without going one-on-one, at least, not yet.

He does have a point. Just go slowly ,but still go.

Posted

I still don't know. We are just kids.

Posted

I still don't know. We are just kids.

Yeah, I know how you feel, but you can do it if you want. It's probablt too soon to go deep. If you decide to start small, and slowly work your way up. Don't go Boyfriend/Girlfriend until you're absolutely sure you're ready. It's tough, I know.