Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Hyrule Wiki

20 posts in this topic

Posted

.... you'd better be sarcastic. :unsure:

erm, yes i was hence the [/sarcasm] part. :wacko:

Posted

Rather than make a new topic. I'll just say this in here. The Hyrule Wiki should NOT be copied from Wikipedia articles. I have made an incomplete rule-book to editing. And it should be used.

Posted

Rather than make a new topic. I'll just say this in here. The Hyrule Wiki should NOT be copied from Wikipedia articles. I have made an incomplete rule-book to editing. And it should be used.

wuddya mean :pwned:

Posted

wuddya mean :pwned:

I mean that there are several articles that are copied straight from Wikipedia. As great as the information in Wikipedia is, it often contains unnecessary information and creates bloated articles. They contain links to pages that don't need links, and omit links that would be appropriate for Hyrule Wiki.

I created a small rulebook on the wiki, outlining some basic rules for article editing and creation.

Posted

I mean that there are several articles that are copied straight from Wikipedia. As great as the information in Wikipedia is, it often contains unnecessary information and creates bloated articles. They contain links to pages that don't need links, and omit links that would be appropriate for Hyrule Wiki.

I created a small rulebook on the wiki, outlining some basic rules for article editing and creation.

Oh evil> :pwned: <good