Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Weekly Poll: Master Chief vs. Link

44 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay, anyone who says the MC will win is soooo wrong. Link would just need to use the magic armour, or nayru's love, and he'd be invincible. the Chief couldn't touch him. Link could then use all manner of attacks and items while the Chief shoots, melees, and throws grenades in vain. :joy:

(Sorry if the display name affends anyone, i was a little depressed when I made it. I plan to change it as soon as the site will allow it.) :embarrassed:

Posted

QUOTE (akamaru @ Dec 28 2007, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
why should we settle for one link link that's all of them put together it never said there couldn't be more than one link so put them all in there with MC and let's see what happens
and MC is a girl that one thing as magazine *looks at this month's game informer not nicely* told me that was right

Uhm... Master Cheif ISN'T a girl. Wherever you heard that from were lying. (Then again, I could be reading that wrong.) Master Cheif, Spartan 117 (Last of the Spartan II) is a guy. His name is John, it's official too. Even if you've never seen his face, the books actually tell what he looks like... *shuts up*

Posted

QUOTE (silveryey @ Dec 26 2007, 08:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
link would own because he is always lucky, unfortunately mc has a gun.... :huh: :cry: :wacko:

Yes but The Master Sword can repel energy blasts. Anything Master Chief can dish out Link can take.

Posted

QUOTE (akamaru @ Dec 28 2007, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
why should we settle for one link link that's all of them put together it never said there couldn't be more than one link so put them all in there with MC and let's see what happens
and MC is a girl that one thing as magazine *looks at this month's game informer not nicely* told me that was right

Chief's a guy, He's refered in the games as being a guy, his voice sounds like a guy, his build is a guy's build (The armor isn't let out any to accomodate boobs), and his name is John, spartan 117 (However he isn't really the last of the spartan II's because Kelly, frederic and Linda are in a dyson sphere).

I read the books, and I don't forget much of what I read. I just get irritated when people are so ridiculously un-aware of the blatantly obvious. Game Informer is retarted, read EGM.

Resources:
Nylund, Eric. Halo: The Fall of Reach pages 21-26
Nylund, Eric. Halo: Ghosts of Onyx.
Halo 3 begening

Posted

it'd clearly be a DRAW!

master cheif would trip over link's shoelaces (yes link has shoelaces now) and bleed to death.

then link would commit suicied over his shame of tingle having the main role starring in a zelda game, and not him.

quite simple really.

Posted

*cough* UNSC Master Chief Spartan 117 John Spartan crouch walks behind Link, sneaks up on him, and assassinates him *cough*

Posted

i like link bettetr but with a gun Mastercheif would totally win! :embarrassed:

Posted

QUOTE (The Chilled Hylian @ Jan 2 2008, 02:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i like link bettetr but with a gun Mastercheif would totally win! :embarrassed:

No he wouldn't. Link can dodge arrows, crossbow bolts, energy bolts so a gun wouldn't be a problem. Next he could use his ulltimate agility skills to run behind MC and use Din's fire/flame (i forgot the name) and PWN him.

Posted

I have played Halo 3 at a friend's house, and it is AWESOME :joy:
And I have played A LOT of Zelda :n_n:

Even though Master Chief has a gun, doesn't mean Link couldn't win. They both have impressive weapons, so the battle would last long :squint:
So, I think it is a tie :D

Posted

this is the most unfair fight in existance :unsure: okay lets even it out a bit. if any of you have read Halo:the fall of reach then you should know, master chief can run at 25 miles an hour, jump 15 feet high, has reflexes that let him dodge bullets, intelligance almost beond measure, and strength enough to crumple brick walls by punching them. because of genetic enhancment. if MC(John) gets rid of the suit/shields then it would be fair as long as there were no guns. and John can smash peoples faces in by barely even trying, he KILLED 4 helljumpers when he was 14 in a half friendly boxing match. so quit with the whole guns arent fair crap because master chief would totally crush anybody hand to hand. so basically the only way to even it out is to take away his suit,guns,and give him a sword and shield. walah! it's even but because Master Chief is genetically enhanced he could destroy Link by reflex alone. and Samus only beat master chief because he's decent, he doesn't smash girls' faces in. and they make master chief so slow, supid, and weak in the games so you would have a challenge, if they didn't break down master chief so much, you could beat legendary like it was easy. because you can rush around and kill every body before they saw you. and don't talk crap about maser chief unless you actually know somthing.

ah hell no! no! they don't know crap! im sorry but those magazines are usually 100% wrong, here, in this case, they are the stupidest retards in existance. JOHN is a male name, not female, if master chief was on the females side of the war of the genders, males wouldn't stand a chance. master chief is 100% MALE!!!!!!! game imformer sucks, they don't know crap. i could rant for days but im too tired Zzz

dang...long post...ah well. goodnight everybody!!! Zzz

Posted

Master Chief would own. Owwwn. Oooooowwwwwwwwwwwn.

Posted

Well, seeing as this is a Link related website, most people will go for Link.
I went for Master Chief =]
Spartan 117 ftw.

Posted

QUOTE (THE DARK ONE @ Jan 8 2008, 02:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
this is the most unfair fight in existance :unsure: okay lets even it out a bit. if any of you have read Halo:the fall of reach then you should know, master chief can run at 25 miles an hour, jump 15 feet high, has reflexes that let him dodge bullets, intelligance almost beond measure, and strength enough to crumple brick walls by punching them. because of genetic enhancment. if MC(John) gets rid of the suit/shields then it would be fair as long as there were no guns. and John can smash peoples faces in by barely even trying, he KILLED 4 helljumpers when he was 14 in a half friendly boxing match. so quit with the whole guns arent fair crap because master chief would totally crush anybody hand to hand. so basically the only way to even it out is to take away his suit,guns,and give him a sword and shield. walah! it's even but because Master Chief is genetically enhanced he could destroy Link by reflex alone. and Samus only beat master chief because he's decent, he doesn't smash girls' faces in. and they make master chief so slow, supid, and weak in the games so you would have a challenge, if they didn't break down master chief so much, you could beat legendary like it was easy. because you can rush around and kill every body before they saw you. and don't talk crap about maser chief unless you actually know somthing.
[color="#4169e1"]

ah hell no! no! they don't know crap! im sorry but those magazines are usually 100% wrong, here, in this case, they are the stupidest retards in existance. JOHN is a male name, not female, if master chief was on the females side of the war of the genders, males wouldn't stand a chance. master chief is 100% MALE!!!!!!! game imformer sucks, they don't know crap. i could rant for days but im too tired Zzz

dang...long post...ah well. goodnight everybody!!! Zzz

spazz :angry:

Posted

Link is cool and all but lets face it MC is strong enough to flip a tank! :wacko: I don't think link would be able to get close enough to hit him w' his sword and if he did MC could just punch him and link's neck would snap. Sorry but just the simple facts. :unsure: