Story above

20 posts in this topic

Posted

In this game, one poster posts a story, and the next poster continues the story, while either mentioning himself/herself or the above poster.

Then the next poster continues what the above poster said and did, and it goes on like that.

I'll start.

One day, That's Mama Luigi was walking, when he met....THE REAL MAMA LUIGI!!!!! DUN DUN DUNNNN!!!!!!! Unfortunately for TML, the REAL Mama Luigi would just keep saying "Spaghetti!" over and over again like a broken rocord. So then TML....

Now someone continues the story from where I left off.

HAVE FUN!!!!

Posted

In this game, one poster posts a story, and the next poster continues the story, while either mentioning himself/herself or the above poster.

Then the next poster continues what the above poster said and did, and it goes on like that.

I'll start.

One day, That's Mama Luigi was walking, when he met....THE REAL MAMA LUIGI!!!!! DUN DUN DUNNNN!!!!!!! Unfortunately for TML, the REAL Mama Luigi would just keep saying "Spaghetti!" over and over again like a broken rocord. So then TML....

sought help in ireland, where he met a community of leprechuns (i probably misspelled that) and decided to join them, but he had to pass the test to become a leprecorn, he had to find a pot of gold at the ebnd of a rainbow, and the pot of gold was guarded by the lightly dark garo master, so TML decided to.....

Posted

...Distract him with Pie, while he stole the pot of gold and Jimethy. Then TML decided to drug Lightly Dark Garo Master and make him go to sleep. Then, the next day, LDGM woke up, and found Jimethy beside him. But something was wrong....But it wasn't the pot of gold, it was....

Posted

...Distract him with Pie, while he stole the pot of gold and Jimethy. Then TML decided to drug Lightly Dark Garo Master and make him go to sleep. Then, the next day, LDGM woke up, and found Jimethy beside him. But something was wrong....But it wasn't the pot of gold, it was....

the fact that jimethy's crust had vanised, so LDGM decided to complain to the leprecorns, and their new king TML, about the improper use of drugs and deaned his pot of gold back, however the leprecorns and TML.....

Posted

Poked LDGM until he bled popcorn. But then they both woke up and found it was a dream....Except for the fact they were in each other's houses!!!!

So, to get out of this mess, LDGM....

Posted

Poked LDGM until he bled popcorn. But then they both woke up and found it was a dream....Except for the fact they were in each other's houses!!!!

So, to get out of this mess, LDGM....

bought multiple copies of freshly picked tingles rosy rupeeland, to bribe everyone to forget about this emarrasing incident, then the leprecorns stole TML's pot of gold and hid it in a nintendo office in japan, so then LDGM, TML and the keaton army were forced to...

Posted

Take back the pot of gold en masse, but Shigeru Miyamoto stopped them and said:

Posted

Take back the pot of gold en masse, but Shigeru Miyamoto stopped them and said:

"gyaah, there are 2 paths one will lead you to the golden pot the other will lead you into tingle tower :evil: . you must choose a path, whereas i only tell the truth and my brother only tells lies"

so TML decided to ask one of them wether....

Posted

What his brother would say if I asked him: "Where should we go?" Because Knowing that, If he asked Shigeru Miyamoto, he would tell a lie. If he asked his brother, he would ALSO tell a lie.

So then TML and LDGM went to go to the pot of gold, but It was in the stone tower temple, so LDGM....

Posted

What his brother would say if I asked him: "Where should we go?" Because Knowing that, If he asked Shigeru Miyamoto, he would tell a lie. If he asked his brother, he would ALSO tell a lie.

So then TML and LDGM went to go to the pot of gold, but It was in the stone tower temple, so LDGM....

stole the light arrow he was meant to be guarding, to turn the temple upside down, however only garo's could enter the temple so TML put the garo's mask on to fool the security system, and once inside TML and LDGM...

Posted

Got in, Gnarles Barkley sang: Crazy, while a bunch of bats swarmed them, but Luckily TML found Link's crossbow, which was left permenantly on rapid fire mode, so...

Posted

Got in, Gnarles Barkley sang: Crazy, while a bunch of bats swarmed them, but Luckily TML found Link's crossbow, which was left permenantly on rapid fire mode, so...

twinmold appeard to protct the pot of gold, so TML fought one snake whilst LDGM fought the other.

eventually....

Posted

Oni Link came and killed the bosses, but was somehow (? :o) killed by Gnarles Barkley.

Luckily....

Posted

Oni Link came and killed the bosses, but was somehow (? :o) killed by Gnarles Barkley.

Luckily....

the lepecorns surrendered and spen their time working in a soup kitchen in manchester.

however their soup was....

Posted

the lepecorns surrendered and spend their time working in a soup kitchen in Manchester.

however their soup was....

accidentally swapped with radioactive waste and mutated the orphans into a giant bionic hamster that ran though town eating people.

The Na Riknia walked up an said:

"hey, people's stupidity entertain me!"

He attack the hamster until he saw it was LDGM was the being eaten so instead Na walked off and...