Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Realistic WW

24 posts in this topic

Posted

[img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a127/Shaanyboi/drawings/realisticwwscene.jpg[/img]

note, photoshop WAS used, but only after the overall composition was completed and scanned. I merely lightened and darkened some areas

Posted

That......is.........SWEEEEEEEEET!!!

Posted

Whoa Heir to Hyrule definitely wins. :biggrin:

Posted

What about me, isn't mine good? And that's all freehand just pen and colored pencils.

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]I don't know who wins........ :cry: i think it's..............DT82..........but Heir to Hyrule's is...well.....crazy......i have NO idea.....im not voting....[/color]

Posted

[quote name='diamondtriforce82' post='115987' date='Jan 29 2008, 12:32 AM']What about me, isn't mine good? And that's all freehand just pen and colored pencils.[/quote]
No offense intended, but IMO, when they say 'realistic WW', I don't think they meant Adult Link from OOT. 'Realistic WW' just meant a change in art style, but the character remains the same. So Link still needed to be a kid.

It's still a good drawing, and if that's freehand then you've got talent for sure. I just don't think that that was what was meant by the original request

Posted

*Sigh* Let me be more specific. I'm not looking for a pic of TP Link doing WW things. What I'm ACTUALLY looking for any pic that you can at least MAKE look like WW with TP'S graphics.

So yes, that means Link is still a kid.

Posted

SR, , een though that's not what TML was looking for, that pic was hilarious. :lol:

Posted

So...uh...anyone up to it?