Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TLA/TLPA/SPS/PLA

47 posts in this topic

Posted

[color="#FFFF00"]Okay, the title has nothing to do with this. Mr. Pokefan and I are having an election. We want to decide who becomes the leader, and we need you to decide. So yah, plz vote.[/color]

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]... :unsure:
let the voting begin, and ff, people don't post in this forum often, so don't expect a lot of votes... :unsure:
ya know, you could of just edited your first post on the other forum, and from there you can edit the poll...
one more thing. no voting with your second/persuading other people to vote for you. very long option dis-abilities...[/color]

Posted

[color="#FFFF00"]Hmm... 50/50 eh? Let's say... Next post declares the winner.[/color]

Posted

The winner is the less roostery and arrogant MR. Pokefan.

Posted

ya Mr pokefan is less roostery than FF.
Well they both are traitors but FF is more so cause he wanted us to join his army. :unsure:

Posted

[color="#FFFF00"]Actually I have more votes than Mr. Pokefan, so he obviously isn't the winner. Yet. Or never.
And arrogant? When have you known me to be arrogant? I didn't realise me posting one comment in your forum about my army could be taken so seriously. You people need to stop taking things so seriously, and have a bit of fun at one time or another. As G333 said, the army idea was just for fun, not to create REAL wars between people.

I didn't know I could type so much! :huh:

Oh yah when I said next post I meant next vote...[/color]

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]well, it's 50 50, and i'm tired of waiting. how about a battle of wits?
edit- wait, apparently, yla came and broke the tie.[/color]

Posted

[quote name='Mr. PokeFan' post='105310' date='Jan 4 2008, 11:13 PM'][color="#FF8C00"]well, it's 50 50, and i'm tired of waiting. how about a battle of wits?
edit- wait, apparently, yla came and broke the tie.[/color][/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]Yes I did and it was a hard choice between 2 friends. :unsure: [/color]

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]no matter, votes past this point don't count, ff said himself next vote wins.
don't bother voting anymore, permenent score going right here
ff 4
mr.pokefan 5.

well, i'm bored. any one up for a battle of wits? :unsure: [/color]

Posted

[color="#FFFF00"]Wha-?
When I said next vote, there were 2 votes on me and 2 on you. Then I looked again and I had 4 votes.[/color]

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]well, i looked and i had 5. and you never posted that you had 4. besides, if you argue, i argue. battle of wits?[/color]

Posted

[quote name='Mr. PokeFan' post='105327' date='Jan 4 2008, 10:31 PM'][color="#FF8C00"]well, i looked and i had 5. and you never posted that you had 4. besides, if you argue, i argue. battle of wits?[/color][/quote]
And if we argue nothing gets resolved... :unsure:
(sometimes :()

Posted

[color="#FFFF00"]Okay... Battle of wits. What sort? Questions? General Knowledge? Spelling? Oh wait that won't work :unsure:
Alright... Questions about Zelda stuff.
LDGM? Where are you?
Or...
I ask you a question, you ask me a question. After we have both answered 10 questions, the person who got the most right is declared the winner. If it's a tie, we keep going 'til one of us gets it wrong. Deal?
I'll go first...

1. What is the name of the Spirit of Power in Phantom Hourglass?[/color]

Posted

[quote name='FreckleFart' post='105333' date='Jan 4 2008, 10:36 PM'][color="#FFFF00"]Okay... Battle of wits. What sort? Questions? General Knowledge? Spelling? Oh wait that won't work :unsure:
Alright... Questions about Zelda stuff.
LDGM? Where are you?
Or...
I ask you a question, you ask me a question. After we have both answered 10 questions, the person who got the most right is declared the winner. If it's a tie, we keep going 'til one of us gets it wrong. Deal?
I'll go first...

1. What is the name of the Spirit of Power in Phantom Hourglass?[/color][/quote]
No. ill ask the questions so then it will be fair. :unsure:
And cause i want to. :biggrin:

And ill be a substitute for LDGM. :unsure:

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]how about no. i haven't even beaten fire temple on that game. besides, you already know we can both cheat on these questions, aka, google it up. :unsure: how about... no you can google that... fine, we let public decide, for none of us can come up with something. :unsure: it needs to be fair, i'd say an online battle at pokemoncrater, but that was hacked or taken off the web. :( it's up to the public, i say.
(this tis how all democracy goes.)[/color]