Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TLA/TLPA/SPS/PLA

47 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='Mr. PokeFan' post='105342' date='Jan 4 2008, 10:42 PM'][color="#FF8C00"]how about no. i haven't even beaten fire temple on that game. besides, you already know we can both cheat on these questions, aka, google it up. :unsure: how about... no you can google that... fine, we let public decide, for none of us can come up with something. :unsure: it needs to be fair, i'd say an online battle at pokemoncrater, but that was hacked or taken off the web. :( it's up to the public, i say.
(this tis how all democracy goes.)[/color][/quote]
I have a pokemon crater account. :(
I tried to get in numerous times but it wont let me.

But now seeing MP's post i dont think we will do questions.
I like letting the public decide.

Posted

[color="#FFFF00"]Lol... I wish PC wasn't taken off the web... Nintendo threatened to sue them for using fake Pokemon. And yeah, I had a good file... I had a level 100 shiny Charizard, a lv 100 shiny Dragonite,and a lv 100 Dratinilic...[/color]

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]you would tremble before me. lv 100 all, all in special forms. :unsure:
oh well, back to the deciding of a some-what fair contest.[/color]

Posted

[color="#FFFF00"]Uhh... How about whoever can hold out the longest staring at a picture of CN's face?
Jk, jk...
He's gonna kill me now.
Not to mention, I already have the whole Evil Army against me...

Whoever can eat the most pie wins![/color]

Posted

[quote name='FreckleFart' post='105352' date='Jan 4 2008, 10:51 PM'][color="#FFFF00"]Uhh... How about whoever can hold out the longest staring at a picture of CN's face?
Jk, jk...
He's gonna kill me now.
Not to mention, I already have the whole Evil Army against me...

Whoever can eat the most pie wins![/color][/quote]
Thats stupid.

And ya. Ill take care of you later. (and its a helmet. OF DARKNESS, DESTRUCTION, AND DOOM!!!!!!....kinda :unsure: )

And just for that...

[color="#808000"][font="Impact"][size=7]NI!!!![/size][/font][/color]

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]no, something reasonable. how about... who ever can post the most comics (can be fan made) of george bush, wins?(yes, veeeeery random) [/color]:unsure:

Posted

[quote name='Mr. PokeFan' post='105357' date='Jan 4 2008, 10:54 PM'][color="#FF8C00"]no, something reasonable. how about... who ever can post the most comics (can be fan made) of george bush, wins?(yes, veeeeery random) [/color]:unsure:[/quote]
Look. No most no least.

How about...
:evil:
How about who can eat the most of my quiches wins?
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]i'd say bring it on, for i'm a scrawny kid, but i have a endless void of a stomach. :joy:
but, putting that aside, how about, who ever can find and list the most chuck norris jokes?
(no qouting from this site)[/color]

Posted

[quote name='Mr. PokeFan' post='105361' date='Jan 4 2008, 10:59 PM'][color="#FF8C00"]i'd say bring it on, for i'm a scrawny kid, but i have a endless void of a stomach. :joy:
but, putting that aside, how about, who ever can find and list the most chuck norris jokes?
(no qouting from this site)[/color][/quote]
no.
Ok the last straw is to let the people decide like it was suggested.

No contest because you have google at you access.(and various other sources)

No eating,drinking, or consumtion of any kind because none would win.(it would be like that last poster wins game)

Ill think of something... :unsure:
(at one point i was think about having....never mind :unsure:)

Posted

[color="#FFFF00"]QUICHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Sticks face into huge pile of quiche*
Nom nom... Nom...

Random person on street:
"My god, he's dead!"
*Random person on street picks up stick*
:pokepoke:
"He's definitely dead!"
:pokepoke:[/color]

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]no, i hate to say it, but tis impossible, for google knows all, and it's apprentice, yahoo! knows most. :unsure: [/color]

Posted

My goodness. :unsure:
How did that ever occur? :unsure:
(the thing with FF)

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]*shrugs* i seem to be shrugging a lot lately. :unsure: [/color]

[color="#FF8C00"]ff, i won the army poll, you won this one, tis i let you have the option. :(
no matter, a contest of wits will have to suffice. wait, can't, google. :unsure:
then how about, no, we can lie about that... :unsure: who ever solves teh most difficult, un-solved math question first?[/color]

Posted

[color="#FFFF00"]... Okay!

*Opens calculator*

:unsure: [/color]

Posted

[quote name='Mr. PokeFan' post='105369' date='Jan 4 2008, 11:07 PM'][color="#FF8C00"]*shrugs* i seem to be shrugging a lot lately. :unsure: [/color]

[color="#FF8C00"]ff, i won the army poll, you won this one, tis i let you have the option. :(
no matter, a contest of wits will have to suffice. wait, can't, google. :unsure:
then how about, no, we can lie about that... :unsure: who ever solves teh most difficult, un-solved math question first?[/color][/quote]
I can help in the math problems.

I have Pre-AP Algebra. :unsure:

But technically Mr Pokefan won all the way. :unsure: