Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Majora's Mask - GB

115 posts in this topic

Posted

I hope he answeres this if he checks it....

will you tell us when it is done and will threre be commercials?

Posted

Well, this may be one of my first posts on hyrule.net, but I cannot WAIT until this game is released. Do you know what will be in the demo yet? Because I have an idea... :embarrassed:

Posted

Great work!

Now OOT 2d! :D (The one that make OOT 2d s dead :cry: )

So I take a look at your picks from MM GB of you and they are great can't wait!

And maybe you can make a OOT GB version? :D

I buy a Flash card or something and play zelda 64 enyware!

Nice work! :n_n:

Posted

This is exciting. The game should be a little less overwhelming than making the OoT version!

Posted

Yeah, I think this looks better than OoT 2D anyway.

Posted

We haven't got an update from Hyrule Boy on how is project is going for a while now.... :unsure:

Posted

If he hasn't updated in a while, then he probably has a good reason. He doesn't have to talk to his public, anyway...

Posted

I'm making a Zelda game of my own. Kind of an Oracle remix.

But this looks very promising. Even though MM was the most annoying game I've ever played ever.

What program are you using?

I know it can't be for the GB, so it'd be more appropriate to name it, "Majora's Mask 2D". Just don't, "Internet suicide" us.

Don't make Gyorg as much of a... pain in the backend, please? I like the spriting. Good luck!

Sahaqiel

Posted

The Gyorg fight will be kind of wierd in 2D.

Posted

No. It'd be much more enjoyable. Believe me.

Gyorg was the most unholily annoying bosses I have ever faced in my entire life ever.

First, the water was dark, so you couldn't see what was behind you or in front of you.

Second, Gyorg matched the color of the water and always stayed so far away from you you could never reach him in time.

Third, he dealed massive damage to the character, which made it hard to concentrate on killing him.

I have more reasons for me hating Gyorg, but I'd rather keep them to myself. I don't want to get banned for profanity I don't want to use.

He'd actually be much easier in a 2-D fight. In the ORacle games, Link fought bosses underwater, and above water. It wasn't that hard.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Yeah, I loved Gyorg too. :biggrin:

Did you use that Shock Wave thing to defeat him?(Holding down "R" while swimming.)

'Cause the first time (Actually, the first like 18 times) I fought him, I didn't know about the shock wave thing, the the fight was unbeleivably hard. To sink down and shoot your fins, than barely be able to swim away. I couldn't beat him, (Though I did get pretty far,) so I just headed to the next temple. Halfway through the Stone Tower, I just happened to press "R" while swimming, and SHADAM!! I was so excited I headed straight to Great Bay and beat Gyorg like it was nothin'. :biggrin:

Posted

Did you use that Shock Wave thing to defeat him?(Holding down "R" while swimming.)

LoL, I knew about it before I fought Gyorg, and it was simple beating him like that.

I can't imagine fighting Gyorg without it. :fear:

Anyway, I think fighting King Yigorse will be interesting, and also fighting Twinmold with the Giant's Mask will be cool. I wonder how they will make Link look as a giant...

The fight with Goht will also be fun. :P

Posted

Who's King Yigorse?

You talking about King Igos Du Ikana? or Odolwa?

Posted

Who's King Yigorse?

You talking about King Igos Du Ikana? or Odolwa?

I didn't know his name, he's the fat-head skeleton king in Ikana. I went to Zelda Dungeon to see if it had the name and it said his name was King Yigorse...

Posted

His name's Igos. Igos Du Ikana.