Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

No more Zelda?

44 posts in this topic

Posted

s***. F***ing S***. :cry: no more mr. zelda? if he is gone the makers slack off!that means no more puzzles!!!!! probably story will be dead too. Zelda will be given a bad name!!!!!! p.s. zelda wii is an extremely new game not a sequel to mm. there is also phantom hourglass(check the first page of this site!)for the ds. toooooooo ez.p.s.s. if shigy quits before he dies I hope he falls into a pit of eternal torture.and zippers.

:cry:

Posted

yet now we look back on to all the zelda games we have played and we thank them for a great gaming experience :cry:

Posted

yet now we look back on to all the zelda games we have played and we thank them for a great gaming experience :cry:

Amen to that oni. Zelda has made me into the man i am now today. And everybody, I have to regrets about it whatsoever. GO NINTENDO! GO MIYAMOTO!! GO ZELDA!!!

Posted

I heard from a friend that the creator of Zelda is retiring. If this is true that means no more Zelda. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Have you heard anything on this?

If that's true, then I beleive me and my emo-corner need some quality time together. D:

Posted

U.S.A took over don't worry It won't be crappy in any way

Posted

I would die if they stopped making Zelda games :wacko: Even though I only have LA and OoA, i'm about to get 4SA,WW, and TW for the gamecube. :n_n: :n_n: :n_n: :n_n: :n_n: :n_n:

Posted

Trust me even if Miyamoto-san DID decide to retire, to Zelda series would still go on.

What you need to remember is this; although Shigiru Miyamoto did come up with the idea for, create, and become the driving force behind the Zelda series, he is only a part of what make Zelda possible. If you read the credits for Twilight Princess, to spots come up with his name; Director and Producer (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong; I'm only going from memory here). There's an entire slew of people working to create these games. As was mentioned earlier, the Wind Waker wasn't even his idea! Miyamoto is part of a team, and if he one day decides to leave the team, dispair not. Zelda will go on, with other caring and skilled hands to care for it.

Posted

i make this pledge, if nintendo stops making zelda i will go to coding school and make it myself :bunny:

Posted

I dont think he is going to retire. but if he does I dont think it would be the end of zelda. I think they would just get someone new to make the zelda games.

Posted

A new Zelda game for Wii in the making huh? Well... all I can say is this..

PREPARE TO WITNESS ALL POSSIBLE TIMELINE THEORIES TO FALL APART IN A MASSIVE CLUSTERF*** ONCE AGAIN...

That is all.

But on a side note, I not 100% sure where I saw this, either Gamespot or Gametrailers, but I saw artwork for what could've or might be a potential Zelda game in the making with a futuristic look to it. Modern-day buildings, skyscrapers, stuff like that... back alleyways, you name it. I don't know if that did actually go through or if it was a hoak/prank, but it definitely got me thinking.... Link in the future? Using futuristic style crossbows instead of medieval bows? Epona becoming a "pet" name for Link's motorcycle?

I'm actually going to browse around those sites and see if I can find anything new on that; I'll post back here if anything turns up...

Posted

Ive heard a little tidbit. The legend of zelda is going to be in the future...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

:cry:

Posted

Epona won't be a horse anymore... she'll be a motorcycle. And the Master Sword is gonna be a lightsaber (Beam Sword from SS/SSBM/SSBB, anyone?) :P

Posted

Zelda is traditional. Even if the creator retired (which he probably won't for a few or even more years) I'm sure someone else would take his place. :n_n: It is also a money issue for them to, you know

It would be very sad if they stoped making the game. :cry:

Posted

I really doubt zelda will ever stop. ever.

I think there are too many fans, that will eventually want to become part of the zelda projects to ever let this stop.

I really don't want zelda to stop I love the bows in them too much ^.^