Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Delayed

28 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok, some of you are probabbly going to vomit, personally I couldn't care less because Europe didn't even have a release date yet and still doesn't, but anyway, here goes...

Super Smash Bros. Brawl has been delayed for both Japan and the US, likely due to a small technical issue (It's only been delayed a week in japan, from the 24th January to the 31st January), which looks as though it's going to be looked into further and checked over in the US version. The American version of SSBB will be delayed for just under a month and will be released on 9th March.

STILL no European date has been announced, although the last release list suggested Q2 (April-June).

------
[quote]"Due to delays in the completion of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, we

Posted

I don't care. I guess we Europeans will have to wait till summer anyways.

Posted

Ugh, not again!
They'd better keep their promise when they say March 9th. Otherwise, I'm going to be [b]very[/b] unhappy.

Posted

[color="#FF0000"]Darn it this game is making me even crazyer than usual and I don't want to wait any longer. :cry: [/color]

Posted

I don't own a Wii. I have desperately been trying to find one before Feb. tenth. Now, I have a little more time. This makes me happy.

Posted

Well, there's an upside and a downside to everything, I suppose. I'm actually just relieved it's still releasing on a weekend so my friend and I can drive to the local *Place name of store that sells electronics here* at midnight.
I hope they add new stuff.
Like a couple items or something.
Sahaqiel

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='108822' date='Jan 15 2008, 02:48 AM']Ok, some of you are probabbly going to vomit, personally I couldn't care less because Europe didn't even have a release date yet and still doesn't, but anyway, here goes...

Super Smash Bros. Brawl has been delayed for both Japan and the US, likely due to a small technical issue (It's only been delayed a week in japan, from the 24th January to the 31st January), which looks as though it's going to be looked into further and checked over in the US version. The American version of SSBB will be delayed for just under a month and will be released on 9th March.

STILL no European date has been announced, although the last release list suggested Q2 (April-June).

------

It's only an extra month, most of you are gonna moan, but it's much nicer to have a non-buggy game than a buggy one. I'm actually slightly happy about this because it means I won't have to listen to you guys rave so long about it before it releases in Europe now most likely, but that's just me being selfish in the name of fairness to all nations :D[/quote]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fear: XP <-faints

Posted

It must of been a big technical error. We were so close. :cry:

Posted

How could they run into a new problem with the game when they were so close to being finished with it? That doesn't make much sense.

Posted

You create a game, then debug it, then write it to some disks, then debug it again. If it happens in the second stage, it takes longer to fix and you need to redo the second stage, reprint the disks and debug it again, as opposed to just checking it works, when something goes wrong in the first stage.

Whatever happens though, noone knows how long debugging will take when you create a game, because you don't know how many errors you're going to run into and debugging is always the last thing to be done on a game because of how it works...

Posted

RAWWWWWWWWWWWWR.

Posted

They've also delayed another game, can't remember what it was

Posted

Nintendo lets me down again. :angry:

Posted

Ah, can't say that it matters to me much; yes, I love the game, but you see, I wasn't planning on getting it until March 11th anyway. Because, yes, March 11th is the day I completed Twilight Princess. No, I don't know why I remember that. (Not sure what it has to do with that either, two different games, but you know what? It's a cool thing.) So I hope they get all the bugs worked out, and maybe a couple extra supercool moves for Ganny... :unsure:

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]YESSSS!!!!!!!!! yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now i'll get it for my birthday!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color]