Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Trainer Cards & Dream Avatars

20 posts in this topic

Posted

What is the huge obsession with copying things I put in my sig?!?!?!?! First, I put a Trainer Card in my sig. Next day I looked, EVERYBODY had one. Then I put 3 Dream Avatars in my sig, and took away the T-card, because I was annoyed everybody had copied me. Next day, not a T-card in sight, and now I can't look ANYWHERE without seeing a Dream Avy. WHAT IS THE HUGE OBSESSION WITH COPYING ME!?!?!?!? :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Posted

Maybe people just like putting the same things in their sig that you do. What's wrong with that?

Posted

I grew up as a kid that hated being copied!!! If people like things like that, why can't they go and find their own trend, instead of copying me?!?!?! The reason I hate being copied is because in Kindergarten, every time I copied someone, they threatened me and stuff like that. So I started realising why. "Because I didn't come up with it, and it isn't really putting any effort in if you just copy them"!!!

Posted

It may not be that you are the starter of these trends.

And then they may not be copying you.

They may be copy someone who copied someone who copied you. :unsure:

Posted

I grew up as a kid that hated being copied!!! If people like things like that, why can't they go and find their own trend, instead of copying me?!?!?! The reason I hate being copied is because in Kindergarten, every time I copied someone, they threatened me and stuff like that. So I started realising why. "Because I didn't come up with it, and it isn't really putting any effort in if you just copy them"!!!

SIMPLE SOLUTION! Don't put anything in your sig in the first place. Some peoples ignorance!

Posted

thats exactly what I was going to suggest - dont do anything and no one will copy you!

or will you get mad at other people doing nothing?

Posted

What is the huge obsession with copying things I put in my sig?!?!?!?! First, I put a Trainer Card in my sig. Next day I looked, EVERYBODY had one. Then I put 3 Dream Avatars in my sig, and took away the T-card, because I was annoyed everybody had copied me. Next day, not a T-card in sight, and now I can't look ANYWHERE without seeing a Dream Avy. WHAT IS THE HUGE OBSESSION WITH COPYING ME!?!?!?!? :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Well I didnt do the trainer card thing, but the Dream Avatar thingy I heard from Arcanelord and I thought it sounded pretty cool.

So sue me.

Posted

So sue me.

That can be arranged. :P

Posted

Umm.. yeah, I'm pretty sure most people saw the dream avatars in Arcane's Sig.

Posted

Umm.. yeah, I'm pretty sure most people saw the dream avatars in Arcane's Sig.

Thats exacly what I was going to say! And the trainer card i got, I found it on my own!

Posted

I heard about dream avys from Arlord. I was the first to use one as my avy though. No one was copying you.

Posted

Well then obviously I'm not mad at you guys then, but if nobody copied me, where did Arcane get the idea!?!?!?

Posted

he gots it from (i'm going to get sued) PIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!!! :joy: :joy: :joy:

Posted

*Sues KO* :unsure:

Posted

I think Arlord was a member....I can't remember...PM him.