Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Therz a pie Army now?

41 posts in this topic

Posted

I wuz jst about to choosw an army fer me to go in, then I saw teh pie armi.
Whn did this happn? i wuz away fer a lil whille, so yeah.

p.s: I likke pie... :embarrassed:

Posted

[quote name='Nintendo--Rama' post='110420' date='Jan 18 2008, 08:54 PM']I wuz jst about to choosw an army fer me to go in, then I saw teh pie armi.

p.s: I likke pie... :embarrassed:[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]I have no clue but please don't spread your love of pie like VH and LDGM. Saria's getting pi**ed off about it.[/color]

Posted

It once was the Twilight Army. And Recently was the Shiny Phantoms.

And i am next in line to be its leader. :unsure:

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]it's a piece of junk retardo army :P and im getting sick of pie too.....not just saria....[/color]

Posted

[quote name='Y. Link adict' post='110423' date='Jan 18 2008, 08:56 PM'][color="#FF0000"]I have no clue but please don't spread your love of pie like VH and LDGM. Saria's getting pi**ed off about it.[/color][/quote]

Wll i definatelly dunt wanna tick off saria if i joiwn tis pie army..
i woodn't hear teh end uv it @ school (if u guyz new hr in prson, shee kan git pritty crazy wen angry) :wacko:

Nd.. ppl hav been spredin' theyre luv of pie around..? Y? :huh: Zounds kinda randum to me..

Posted

[quote name='THE DARK ONE' post='110431' date='Jan 18 2008, 08:02 PM'][color="#00bfff"]it's a piece of junk retardo army :P and im getting sick of pie too.....not just saria....[/color][/quote]
Well if i become the leader it will be fixed. :unsure:

But if i dont join sooner or later, MP is going to force me to be leader. :unsure:

Posted

this pie thing is going to extremes

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]TRATOR!!!!!! MUTINY IN THE GREAT EVIL ARMY!!!!!!! IT'S COLLAPSING!!! OTHER ARMYS!!!! NOW IS YOUR CHANCE!!!! ATTACK SO I CAN COMPLETELY SLAUGHTER YOU!!!!! I NEED TO VENT MY ANGER!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: [/color]

Posted

[quote name='THE DARK ONE' post='110448' date='Jan 18 2008, 08:15 PM'][color="#00bfff"]TRATOR!!!!!! MUTINY IN THE GREAT EVIL ARMY!!!!!!! IT'S COLLAPSING!!! OTHER ARMYS!!!! NOW IS YOUR CHANCE!!!! ATTACK SO I CAN COMPLETELY SLAUGHTER YOU!!!!! I NEED TO VENT MY ANGER!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: [/color][/quote]
Umm...
Temporary leader. :unsure:
Besides.
I will not be against the GEA really. :unsure:

Posted

You think you can slaughter me? You're crazier than I thought.

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]HEE HEE HO!!!! HE HAH HOO!!!! :wacko: 'draws katanas and ignites them' sigh......if theres one thing i hate about the GEA it's how members keep quiting and joining and quiting and joining and quiting and joining and quiting and joing over and over and over. :angry: the next person to quit feels my wrath!!! and believe me...it won't be a quick death :evil:[/color]

Posted

[quote name='THE DARK ONE' post='110459' date='Jan 18 2008, 08:27 PM'][color="#00bfff"]HEE HEE HO!!!! HE HAH HOO!!!! :wacko: 'draws katanas and ignites them' sigh......if theres one thing i hate about the GEA it's how members keep quiting and joining and quiting and joining and quiting and joining and quiting and joing over and over and over. :angry: the next person to quit feels my wrath!!! and believe me...it won't be a quick death :evil:[/color][/quote]
I wish for no quarrel. :unsure:

Especially with not with a member of my own army. :unsure:

Posted

Y. Link Adict,
Saria is not getting POed about the pie thing. It's really just a annoyance. I don't think Saria would be someone to get SERIOUSLY mad, ya know? :D
Well maybe.... I don't know :unsure:
It just seems to me, ya know?
And I was also like "Huh?" to about the whole Pie Army XD

(Saria, I am sorry if this is wrong...... or something. I hope you understand :embarrassed: )

Posted

[quote name='THE DARK ONE' post='110448' date='Jan 18 2008, 08:15 PM'][color="#00bfff"]TRATOR!!!!!! MUTINY IN THE GREAT EVIL ARMY!!!!!!! IT'S COLLAPSING!!! OTHER ARMYS!!!! NOW IS YOUR CHANCE!!!! ATTACK SO I CAN COMPLETELY SLAUGHTER YOU!!!!! I NEED TO VENT MY ANGER!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: [/color][/quote]
Eh? You just said we should attack your army... WTF

Posted

[quote name='Nintendo--Rama' post='110420' date='Jan 19 2008, 01:54 AM']I wuz jst about to choosw an army fer me to go in, then I saw teh pie armi.

p.s: I likke pie... :embarrassed:[/quote]

a while?

you were away for 8 days.

every night i dread going to sleep because somethig like this may happen to the forums whilst i'm gone.

and it has done so in the past.

*now to design this weeks crossword for the sinking goron*

yes we have weekly crosswords now, and member awards, and private e-mail adresses.

cheddaer cheesy regards - LDGM