Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Bush

23 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The army doesn't hire the mercenaries, politicians do. Blame them for allowing inhumane acts to occour when the mercenaries act badly, not the army.

Edited by Knuckle (see edit history)

Posted

Even though Bush is a terrible speaker, I think that Iraq was a good decision to attack. People who say otherwise must have forgotten the early 20th century. When Germany was gaining power, the rest of Europe chose to ignore him, which led to the second world war and the deaths of millions of people. If we had done the same with Iraq, they would have gained powerful allies that DID have nuclear weapons, and then help them attack us. The risk of that happening is too great to ignore.

There is one group I really hate, though, and that is the media. They end up scaring the crap out of people for profit, and they always find some really dumb things to report on like when the star soccer player David Bekham came to America.

I agree. His entire presidency is defined by war, all to help a group that he is not a part of. That sounds a lot like what happened to Abraham Lincoln. If I recall correctly, people hated him at the time as well. I don't know how people will remember Bush, but he may not be remembered as a bad guy. It all depends on the war.

Posted

This goes to all Americans;

Have do your fellow citizen feel about Bush, and his actions? I know he's not to popular at the moment, but he DID win the election twice. I just want to know if you meet a lot of Bush-supporters.

And how do the republicans do so far? All I hear is Hillary-this and Obama-that.

So Iraq wasn't in leage with Al Quida, big deal.

So there wasn't any weapons of mass disctruction, big deal.

Sadam was a nutcase who used nerve gas on his own people. he diserved to be overthrown now all we need to do is doggiepooslap that midget Kim Jong-il and all the other dictators out there.

Posted

But still our country wouldn't be in the war if Bush had used his pea brain and tried something peaceful. I am a democrat and proud. I don't think the war should be going on. Kill me for it but one of my favorite rides in Disney world is It's A Small World. And on the neqws they don't give a moment of silence to the soliders that died form Bush's war, nor do they even really mention the deaths of the Iraqies. They're people too ya'know?

DT can we not let this get in the way of our friendship? I think politics is a stupid thing to loose a friendship over.

Posted

But still our country wouldn't be in the war if Bush had used his pea brain and tried something peaceful. I am a democrat and proud. I don't think the war should be going on. Kill me for it but one of my favorite rides in Disney world is It's A Small World. And on the neqws they don't give a moment of silence to the soliders that died form Bush's war, nor do they even really mention the deaths of the Iraqies. They're people too ya'know?

DT can we not let this get in the way of our friendship? I think politics is a stupid thing to loose a friendship over.

Alright, that hadn't even entered into my mind at all.

The president isn't as stupid as the left wing biased media makes him to be. He's actually very smart. sure he sometimes pronounces words incorrectly but who doesn't, you can edit video to make anybody look dumb, that's why you can't trust the media they are biased, they're supposed to be non objective but truthful they aren't. It's a sad but true fact that war is hell, but the troops know the risks, death is a constant factor in war. My dad was on hill 55 during Vietnam, he was talking to a friend when a vietnamese sniper took his head off. More Americans died in vietnam than the current war, as war casualties go Iraqi freedom is the smallest number.

Posted

I think President Bush has done good in Iraq(for the most part) but he made the economy go to

"S-H"Word

I think he's Ok now but I don't hate him like some of those "one-minded" people I know. (THEY'RE SO ANNOYING!!)

Posted

As far as the economy goes, has there ever been a time that the united states has not been in debt? Just a thought...

Posted

As far as the economy goes, has there ever been a time that the united states has not been in debt? Just a thought...

Not this far in debt. but your right.