Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Everyone PLEASE read... not spam!

5 posts in this topic

Posted

like the description of the topic says me and a friend are starting a site up... im currently studying all forms of html, java, and css, etc. while he just started working with flash..... anywho, it will be a review site for anything along with techy help for the un-geeky with forums and a mailing system initially but evolve into so much more once we get our server finnished (almost completed). WE need idea's! things yu would want us to include.

Have a game that you absolutely hate? and want to trash it beyond imagine in review, maybe it's the game Two Worlds.. on this site it will have personal reviews and some type of overall rating system that has yet to be determined, this feature is primarily designed to keep bad games outta the hands of people that dont like wasting money... other features, will include guidlines for pretty much anything, such as making your own myspace layout to learning javascript.

Downloads will be available once we get our server up which may include but is not limited to, videos, roms and emulators, desktop themes, etc.

so this is where you, the reader comes in! we need your thoughts! maybe you have a couple ideas for some of the developing features, or maybe you have something not mentioned above at all in mind, we want to hear about it! feel free to post about anything you might have an idea about.

we are actually looking for some people to help us run all content as well, something like a Moderator if you have any expertise in any of these area's we might ask you for help.

time to wait for replies... the boring part... oh joy!

Posted

Sounds good.

keep me updated and I'll check it out

LTNS :)

Posted

can you make Ebil Games sound as good as it is? Which totally great. Cam you also review my site once I've gotten near finished?

Posted

If you need help with your site feel free to ask me I'm working on a new site layout for my website Hylian Chronicles and I hope to release it... for those that have seen it it's a really cool layout... If only ZeldaBlog was still out...

Posted

Kinda cool...i guess....