Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Link and TheSpeedGamers are embarking on a journey to help cure cancer!!!!

37 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey there,

We're the speedgamers and we will be Gaming For Cancer on March 14, our goal which we will accomplish is to beat all console Zeldas in just 3 straight days live via webcast !!!(games listed below) Please visit www.thespeedgamers.com to find out more info on the event and for any questions you may have. Also we will be giving out games and prizes for our viewers!!!! All donations(if desired) will go straight to a cancer foundation of our viewers choices!! And we will be answering questions live so tune in or log on!!!

(NES)The Legend of Zelda

(NES)The Adventure of Link

(SNES) Zelda: A Link to the Past

:biggrin:

3d Zelda's:

(N64) Zelda:Ocarina of Time

(N64)Zelda: Majoras Mask

(Gamecube) Zelda:Windwaker

(Wii)Zelda:Twilight Princess

Posted

Great, similar to the recent attempt of four Zeldas in 48 hours, though its for a good cause :)

keep us updated on it and I'll make a news post about it when you start ;)

I'll try to remember it but i may forget :embarrassed:

Posted

I'm PM you to remind you. This is kool! I'm so watching! Wait...will I have school?

Posted

maybe.. but you wont have school for 72 hours straight.

Posted

maybe.. but you wont have school for 72 hours straight.

True, lol. I hope not.

Posted

You guys rule!!! :thumbup:

Good luck!

Posted

Awesome. Be sure to keep us up to date! Is there anywhere where we could track your progress?

Posted

well we will have three webcams in the webcast and are gna b playin on hdtv so should be a good picture, we will also have posts on our site where we are at in the game along with links straight to the broadcast

Posted

Wow! Are you doing them one after the other, or are you doing some simultaneously?

Good luck though, I'll be watching...

Posted

one after another is how well be doing them.. immediately after another lol :wacko:

Posted

:wacko: Then extra good luck to you!

BTW, how long do you anticipate spending on each game? Sorry to keep asking questions, I'm just interested on how it'll all fit in.

Posted

hopefully 3 hrz on loz and 5 and a half or 6 on AoL and the 3ds weve got timed out amongst ourselves to where we can accomplish it in 72 hrs.. I dont necessarily wanna give exact times due to the fact that well b playin 3 days strait therefore times may not be exact. if ya kinda catch my drift

Posted

Wow good for you guys! I wish you all the best of luck!:)

If I could donate to such a cuase, I would. I've had many family members die of cancer, unfortunately, so you guys have got my full support! :)

Posted

So, are you one of our athletes? One of the Speed Gamers?

Hyrule.net will for sure be rooting you on. :biggrin:

Posted

Actually I am one of the three hosts who will be reading the emails and doing the commentary during the event. If you have any questions I am close friends with all of the people who will be gaming,I can ask them and get back to you promptly, so feel free to ask.

Also, we've got a lot of feedback about which foundations to donate to. St. Jude Children's Research Hospital has been the majority of the suggestions coming in.. Just sum more info.. we'll keep u up to date on any new info.. Thanks Guys!!!