Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Link and TheSpeedGamers are embarking on a journey to help cure cancer!!!!

37 posts in this topic

Posted

Are you gonna post the links here?! OMG! YOU GUYS ROCK! :joy: I'll be watching for sure!

Posted

yes the video links will be on our website www.thespeedgamers.com and we will also post the webcast links in this post, possibly make a brand new post for the event under this same general forum

Posted

Will you be using any glitches in your runs? It would greatly improve your chances of beating the game faster, although, people that don't know what a glitch is... would think you're cheating. : / People... well, hopefully you can get a lot of money for what you're doing. The last thing with the four 3-d Zeldas in less than 48 hours was easily accomplishable in 24 hours, and the three 2-D Zeldas can be beat in less than 6 hours, if you practice you can get this, so you /could/ even get it in 24 hours : D but that's only with the fastest times that people have gotten : / and these aren't in a row, but still, that shows that 72 hours is indeed possible, good luck with it, hope your consoles don't overheat. : D (Maybe, just possibly, you could do all 14 in a week? :oooooooo With glitches it's possible >___>)

Posted

I'm sure you guys are gonna do fine! Best of luck, I'll be rootin' for ya!

Posted

no we wont use any glitches in the event..yes we really hope to finish in less than 72 but the bak to back is gonna make it tuff. . thanks guys!!! appreciate the comments

Posted

Can i have their autographs :embarrassed:

Posted

hey fellow Zelda gamers!! so were just letting everyone know to tune to The Wii Cast at www.thewiicast.com this wednesday, we are going to be mentioned during the show on wednesday!!! thanks again!!!

Posted

Were you inspired by the 48 hour people? Just asking.

Posted

Were you inspired by the 48 hour people? Just asking.

Ya i watched prolly 5 or 6 hours of it, loved it. Was a great idea. I had thought about doing it before, but never in front of a web cam. After watching those guys I thought we could do something really great for the gaming community. It bothers me how much gaming has been bashed by the media, its cool that we can do something like this. I think it's really going to be fun, and the fact that we are playing for a cause is even cooler.

-Britt from the speed gamers

Posted

can you tell them random stranger, LDGM says hi? :embarrassed:

Posted

of course...

quick note guys, next wednesday, the 6th, we will be in a segment of the Wii Cast at www.thewiicast.com tune in wednesday and here bout us and some game reviews

Posted

hey guys www.thespeedgamers.com come check out this weeks episode of the wiicast where were talked about at the 30 minute mark... we have the video on our site! its easy thanks

Posted

Hi everybody! We've got some more updates on our website! If you want to check them out head on over to www.thespeedgamers.com

Thanks for all your help Hyrule.net!

Posted

This is a really great thing to do. Good luck. You can do it.

Posted

Hiya, I just watched that episode of the Wiicast on your website. You're right, everyone has been affected by cancer. I have a friend who's sister died from cancer; it really hurt him. He's not a big fan of Zelda,(Almost no one in my school is) but he's all for you guys. :biggrin: