Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Anonymous to destroy the (cult) of Scientology

15 posts in this topic

Posted

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Posted

:huh: Very strange. :huh: I wonder why someone would threaten scientologists like that.

Posted

yes, very weird. i wonder if they'll actually take action.

Posted

Weird.. and interesting.

Posted

That was very very weirdand freaky :huh:

and Zuzu.....

I FOUND YOU!!!!

dancing_cow.gif xD

Posted

:huh:

Wow..... :unsure: ........I don't know how to feel about this...

And also..... how did you put that video right on the forums?

I have been wanting to do that for my Anime Club :embarrassed:

Posted

Scientology isn't a religion. It's a pseudo science. They claim the existence of aliens, space planes, and all sorts of really dumb technologies that assume the existence of souls. Religion takes a backseat to their auditing and thetan BS. At no point in Scientology lore is an actual god mentioned, mostly because they say that if you give them enough money they can give your soul all the powers of a god.

Which reminds me of a joke from the old Scientology war, the joke is partly true. Scientology was the result of a bet LRH made with another science fiction writter to see who could come up with the best creation story for a world spanning cult. This was win LRH made the story of Xenu, his entry in the competition.

Besides, some of the stuff is just plain hilarious: "[Past lives] included memories of being deceived into a love affair with a robot decked out as a beautiful red-haired girl, being run over by a Martian bishop driving a steamroller, being transformed into an intergalactic walrus that perished after falling out of a flying saucer, and recalling life as a very happy being who strayed to the planet Nostra 23,064,000,000 years ago."

Posted

Wow thats kinda disturbing that freaky voice talking in a gloomy backround but any way SCREW THEM THOSE HACKERS and beware scientology stuff

Posted

A very large group of people has declared a "war" on the Church of Scientology. They call themselves Anonymous. Many feel this group is a bunch of hackers. While this is partially true, they are much more. Their manifesto is evidence that they are a large group of people from all walks of life. Some happen to be very computer literate. They have decided to fight for the freedom of knowledge and information. Many other people have tried to reveal the truth about the Church of Scientology. Unfortunately these attempts have ended in failure. The Church sends out cease and desist orders to anyone who tries to speak out against them. They have a history of violating people

Posted

I AM THE CULT OF SCIENTOOOLOGY

*duhnahnahnahnah nah nahnahnahnah*

Okay, sorry, had to do it.

Isn't this Project Chanology? I thought they were attacking $cientology because they tried to censor the internet.

Posted

Yup, it sure is.

Posted

People are faxing the 'Churches' of Scientology sheets of black paper to waste ink. :biggrin:

Posted

That sounds like MS Sam!!