Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mega Man Deconfirmed for Brawl

17 posts in this topic

Posted

If you're anything like us, you might be hoping that one of the daily dojo updates will drop the bomb that Mega Man will be a playable character in [i]Super Smash Bros. Brawl[/i]. Unfortunately, it looks like that isn't happening.

------

Bionic Commando recently interviewed Keiji Inafune, the creator of Mega Man, who had this to say regarding [i]Brawl[/i]: "Well, I really do love [i]Super Smash Brothers[/i]. It's a great series...but, [b]Nintendo hasn't asked me yet if they can use Mega Man in their game[/b]. I'm still waiting...we have a little bit of time left, it's not coming out for another few months."

Somebody, call the man! But in reality, it seems too late to add the lovable blue robot if they haven't already (the game comes out next month in Japan). Is anybody as bummed as this blogger, or are you glad that Mega Man won't be involved in [i]Brawl[/i]?

Source: [url="http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/2007/12/22/no-mega-man-in-brawl-it-seems/"]Wiifanboy[/url]

---

It's kind of old news, but it does narrow down the list of possibilities. This was released shortly after the recent delay announced on the DOJO! last month. But even with the delay, chances are pretty nonexistent because the game was already sent to be printed in November.

Posted

aye, i never liked mega man.

i'm still upset the garo master isn't in brawl... :cry:

Posted

I'm really not that fussed to be honest...

Posted

this is my reaction; meh.

Posted

That's RACIST!

Posted

I think he would've been a cool addition to the game. I can't believe they never asked!

Posted

'Course, Dojo could be hiding something.

I mean, seriously.

Would you really want Mr. Sakurai telling us EVERY SINGLE DETAIL about the game?

I like unlockables, guys.

Either way, it's probably a no, though.

Which is kinda sad. I wanted a few more 3rd parties. And Sonic needs some assist trophies.

Posted

Hmm...i dont really care that much but i think they have quiet a few newcomers i'm excited for it to come out especially the new zelda map the eldin bridge one :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]Lol, EOT.

well this is my reaction: Im very glad Megaman isn't in Brawl :P i NEVER liked him....[/color]

Posted

Personally, I'm glad Mega Man isn't in Brawl. It's not that I don't like him, it's just that It would kinda ruin the feel of the game for me. Mega Man has like no significant links to Nintendo. (As far as I know of.) I mean, next they'd try to put Master Cheif in. I mean, come on! It would just totally ruin the Nintendo feel for me. I'm probably just weird or something, but still, Mega Man just wouldn't fit in by my oppinion.

Posted

I put this article up because we all know how crazy TML was about him being in the game. I'm bitter like that.

Posted

[quote name='Arcanelord' post='115596' date='Jan 27 2008, 08:14 PM']Personally, I'm glad Mega Man isn't in Brawl. It's not that I don't like him, it's just that It would kinda ruin the feel of the game for me. Mega Man has like no significant links to Nintendo. (As far as I know of.) I mean, next they'd try to put Master Cheif in. I mean, come on! It would just totally ruin the Nintendo feel for me. I'm probably just weird or something, but still, Mega Man just wouldn't fit in by my oppinion.[/quote]

[color="#00bfff"]Master Chief* not Cheif....i made that mistake thousands of times though.....don't worry Lol.

Yea.....Im not STRICTLY NINTENDO like some of you but it beats the other major companys by FAR!

on a scale of 1 to 100 this is where the companys are at(to me anyway)

Microsoft(85/100)
Nintendo(1000/100)
Sony(0/100)

thats my rating.....[/color]

Posted

Awww what! That's lame!
Megaman would've been such a good character.
Mega=[

[quote name='Arcanelord']Personally, I'm glad Mega Man isn't in Brawl. It's not that I don't like him, it's just that It would kinda ruin the feel of the game for me. Mega Man has like no significant links to Nintendo. (As far as I know of.) I mean, next they'd try to put Master Cheif in. I mean, come on! It would just totally ruin the Nintendo feel for me. I'm probably just weird or something, but still, Mega Man just wouldn't fit in by my oppinion.[/quote]

Well, actually, there were plenty of megaman games on the NES and N64 and GBA LOL xD

Posted

[quote name='THE DARK ONE' post='115593' date='Jan 28 2008, 04:08 AM'][color="#00bfff"]Lol, EOT.

well this is my reaction: Im very glad Megaman isn't in Brawl :P i NEVER liked him....[/color][/quote]

YOU ARE FIRST ON MY LIST OF PEOPLE TO KILL. :angry:

Jk, Jk. :lol:

Posted

[quote name='Arcanelord' post='115596' date='Jan 28 2008, 04:14 AM']Personally, I'm glad Mega Man isn't in Brawl. It's not that I don't like him, it's just that It would kinda ruin the feel of the game for me. Mega Man has like no significant links to Nintendo. (As far as I know of.) I mean, next they'd try to put Master Cheif in. I mean, come on! It would just totally ruin the Nintendo feel for me. I'm probably just weird or something, but still, Mega Man just wouldn't fit in by my oppinion.[/quote]

You too.

After you, I will kill Johizzle for mocking me. :angry: HEAR THAT, JOHIZZLE? YOU'RE NEXT!!!

Nahh, Dudes and Dudettes, I'm just pulling yer leg. Killing people is a STUPID idea, ESPECIALLY if you're a "demon."

I give this a one star, for "poor."