Most annoying avatars.

134 posts in this topic

Posted

I could say the whole thing oveer again, but i'll let you see for yourself whenever you see my posts in sheikismyboyfriend's topic. and a couple other sheik topics XD

Posted

Ohhh, Ive been in quite a few arguments about his gender.

Posted

me too :P im usually the ONLY one saying HE's a BOY XD

'tis a girl, but Sheik is a boy. it's hard to explain what is so easy to understand in my head. :unsure:

back on topic...

Almost all of SirJoshizzle's avatars scare me :fear:

Posted

Haha, I think the same thing you do, but I cant write it out! xD

Anyways....

SirJoshizzle's avatars...I kinda like them, but dont. You gotta love Phoenix Wright, but then again they ARE pretty creepy. xD

Posted

Like the "Thats racist!" one, that was pretty funny. :unsure: the current one is the least scary.

An example of one of my arguments:

crap..do i have to say this again? i have foud THE TRUTH about Sheik's gender FEMALE

here's the whole detailed thingymagigerwoo

Sheik, is Zelda in complete disguise, different eyecolor, body shape, voice, etc'. So people think Sheik is MALE, but it's Zelda in disguise, and Zelda is FEMALE, so Sheik is SUPPOSED to seem Male to keep people from recognizing her as Zelda, becasue she was hiding from ganondorf. problem solved forever, Sheik is supposed to be MALE, but is actually Female because he's Zelda in disguise. So, Sheik is male if you understand what im saying, if not, your dense, like...really dense, or you just refuse to believe the truth. =P

lol

Posted

The one with Larry Butz was creepy. xD

....Nevermind youre not thinking the same thing I am. I think when Sheik takes over, Zelda's conciousness goes to sleep. And out comes Shiek's mind and personality. Two completely different people in one body. Or two, if you believe when Zelda transforms she also changes her anatomy. xD Well, then youre going into biology with the eye color and skin tone. ._.

Posted

I just(know) think that Zelda disguised herself to hide from ganon, and if she changed eye color, skin tone, masking her voice, etc' it would be even harder to guess who it was.(i figured it out as soon as you meet him after you become an adult XD)

So im pretty much trying to say that they're two different people :P we're thinking about....half of the same thing. they're just two different people in different ways XD

yah...

EOT's avatar scared me the moment i saw it....still does...looks like a mutated pigish thing.

Posted

Dark, Lucario? yeah...

Pwnage.

Posted

yep :grinninglink:

Pure pwnage :joy:

it would be black and white if it weren;t for Oh Noes though! :joy:

Posted (edited)

Yeperunio.

Lucario = Pwnage

Link = Pwnage

Jehuty = Pwnage

Anubis = Pwnage

Master Chief = Pwnage

Tingle = annoying little amoeba thing that Nintendo should make a "kill tingle" button in every Zelda game Tingle is in.

Edited by Zeroshift3 (see edit history)

Posted

Who's Jehuty and Anubis? :huh:

All the rest are so so true though :grinninglink:

Master Chief, Link, and Lucario teamed up could defeat ANY superhero, supervillain, characters from video games, books, movies etc' XD except maybe...transformers? :unsure: i doubt it, Optimus Prime Pwns though XD but! Bumblebee Is WAY better :D

hmmm. No idea....

I've had better avatars, but Now m in a Brawl theme typish thing, and lucario was confirmed for Brawl so :D

Posted

ZOMG.

Joshizzle's are for the win! All of them are. They're so bizarrely funny.

Posted

Articfire's is really NSFW (I mean it could be worse, but it's not the most appropriate of avatars)

Although, I probabbly shouldn't be on here during work anyway and otherwise, I'm not that fussed...

Posted

Yeah, I really don't like articfire's....

Posted

It's really inappropriate....