Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wii Hardware Walkthrough

8 posts in this topic

Posted

If id realised that even the more minor news is perfectly welcome on the site i would have posted this earlier yesterday, but o well and since nobody else has i'll post it anyway.

Anyway, after that short rant, IGN has a hardware walkthrough for the wii, just explaining everything thoroughly, anything you might not have known and with plenty of close-ups of the controller and the console. Needless to say it's nice to watch regardless of how much you may already know about the wii.

embedded video via youtube after the break

------

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BzGDqVB-f1I"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BzGDqVB-f1I" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Posted

I finally get a closer look at the Wii! :D I actually learned something out of this.

Posted

That guy sounds like he's already trying to sell it to you. lol.

Posted

I was already convinced to buy it before I even saw this video! :D

Posted

Awesome video, gingerlink! He really showed it off well.

Posted

lol another interesting tidbit of news, nintendo have tmed the term nunchuk (there's a c in the weapon version i think i.e. nunchuck)

Posted

I already knew most of the stuff, but it was still cool. :D

Posted

Great that explained some things I wanted to know :D btw that Halleluja part was funny. :D