Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I have a slight, tiny little problem....

38 posts in this topic

Posted

Guys...*deep breath* Ok, I have news. I'm gonna...write it myself. Also, he and his girlfriend broke up. So...I might have a chance. I don't care if he's short. My friends are picking on me because I'm like, 6 in. taller than him. I wanna kill them, I mean they said it SO MANY TIMES in CLASS. THERE WERE PEOPLE THERE! (Well, Kelly didn't but...) *sigh* I'm going to die. I'm going to kill them then die. Ugh...*bangs her head on desk like she did all 5th period* And now, everyone is trying to guess! And someone started a rumor that liked some kid named Adam. I don't even know who the hell that is!

Posted

Guys...*deep breath* Ok, I have news. I'm gonna...write it myself. Also, he and his girlfriend broke up. So...I might have a chance. I don't care if he's short. My friends are picking on me because I'm like, 6 in. taller than him. I wanna kill them, I mean they said it SO MANY TIMES in CLASS. THERE WERE PEOPLE THERE! (Well, Kelly didn't but...) *sigh* I'm going to die. I'm going to kill them then die. Ugh...*bangs her head on desk like she did all 5th period* And now, everyone is trying to guess! And someone started a rumor that liked some kid named Adam. I don't even know who the hell that is!

ROFFNAR.

when you find out who adam is, can i have his autograph? :wacko:

anyway, good luck with the plan.

NOTE: i'm moderately short, yet... :unsure:

Posted

man...your friends suck.....:P hmmmmm. how about.....you let ME kill them :evil: and you can go about your original plan of writing it yourself. I'll take care of Adam as well :evil: oh crap..... :mellow: I have no idea where you live...and i have no way of getting there..... :mellow: crap....sigh...sorry CG :cry: im of no help whatsoever....

Posted

man...your friends suck..... :P hmmmmm. how about.....you let ME kill them :evil: and you can go about your original plan of writing it yourself. I'll take care of Adam as well :evil: oh crap..... :mellow: I have no idea where you live...and i have no way of getting there..... :mellow: crap....sigh...sorry CG :cry: im of no help whatsoever....

It's ok, they don't ALWAYS suck, but....I have blackmail against them if they start to say it. :evil:

Posted

MUHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! :evil: i know they don't ALWAYS suck.....no friends do....unless they're holding a grudge xD

Posted

man...your friends suck.....:P hmmmmm. how about.....you let ME kill them :evil: and you can go about your original plan of writing it yourself. I'll take care of Adam as well :evil: oh crap..... :mellow: I have no idea where you live...and i have no way of getting there..... :mellow: crap....sigh...sorry CG :cry: im of no help whatsoever....

If you went to where she lives then you might pass my house then kill me for saying this, InuYasha sux. :evil:

Posted

How long do you have to fill out the form?

if you have enought time, you can write slowly, and do what no one expects. write your letters backwards.

as in if you write o's by making a counter-clockwise circle, do a clockwise circle.

OR, you could write with your other hand. :evil:

Posted

How long do you have to fill out the form?

if you have enought time, you can write slowly, and do what no one expects. write your letters backwards.

as in if you write o's by making a counter-clockwise circle, do a clockwise circle.

OR, you could write with your other hand. :evil:

If I write with my left hand it'll be impossibble to read...but...writing backwards? I never thought of that...that's...a great idea! Thanks, CO.

Posted

You could barrow someones label gun lol. :grinninglink:

Posted

I had to do a similar thing last year! I sent it to this guy I liked who later became my boyfriend, and I changed my handwriting. I normally do a cursive "b" with the long line straight, but I made it a loop, and did similar things with the "d" and "p" and other letters. I also changed my capitals; My capital "a" looks like a lowercase one, but I made it look like a regular capital "a". It's easy to change your handwriting to be anonymous, as long as he doesn't see you writing it.

P.S: My old boyfriend, mentioned above, was a whole three inches shorter than I was. Then, before everyone found out about us from my loudmouth friends, I was asked out by some guy who was at least SEVEN inches taller than I was!!!! :wacko: But he took my rejection alright; he was a bit hurt, but Mychaela was quick to tell him why I turned him down... :unsure:

Posted

I had to do a similar thing last year! I sent it to this guy I liked who later became my boyfriend, and I changed my handwriting. I normally do a cursive "b" with the long line straight, but I made it a loop, and did similar things with the "d" and "p" and other letters. I also changed my capitals; My capital "a" looks like a lowercase one, but I made it look like a regular capital "a". It's easy to change your handwriting to be anonymous, as long as he doesn't see you writing it.

P.S: My old boyfriend, mentioned above, was a whole three inches shorter than I was. Then, before everyone found out about us from my loudmouth friends, I was asked out by some guy who was at least SEVEN inches taller than I was!!!! :wacko: But he took my rejection alright; he was a bit hurt, but Mychaela was quick to tell him why I turned him down... :unsure:

1. I LOVE PARAMORE

2. I'll try that, I don't know if I'm allowed to write backwards... :embarrassed:

3. I'm so confused! Ok, you know how I said there maybe a tiny possibility he likes me? Well...ok, guys? If you like a girl...do you kinda...look at her...a lot? When she's not looking or you think she's not? I mean, I told you what he does in the hall, but...today, my friend(Kelly, who doesn't pick on me) Said he was staring at me in chorus. When she told me he had stopped, I couldn't help but look back at him(though I knew I was blushing) and...he was....blushing. At least it looked like it. He confuses me so much! *sinks to the floor and pulls her knees to her chest* So, could some of the guys answer that question?

Posted

1. I LOVE PARAMORE

2. I'll try that, I don't know if I'm allowed to write backwards... :embarrassed:

3. I'm so confused! Ok, you know how I said there maybe a tiny possibility he likes me? Well...ok, guys? If you like a girl...do you kinda...look at her...a lot? When she's not looking or you think she's not? I mean, I told you what he does in the hall, but...today, my friend(Kelly, who doesn't pick on me) Said he was staring at me in chorus. When she told me he had stopped, I couldn't help but look back at him(though I knew I was blushing) and...he was....blushing. At least it looked like it. He confuses me so much! *sinks to the floor and pulls her knees to her chest* So, could some of the guys answer that question?

I can tell you I look at the girl I like, but not a lot. Maybe too little, but nonetheless, even if I KNOW she's looking I look anyway. I can offer some advice, though, and I hope it helps some: Don't overthink things. Make it seem natural, as best you can. Stuff like this is like math: If you overthink things, you won't get it all. Patience can be a virtue, make sure you understand things before you do them.

Well, my Confusious(?) in me is gone for a while now. I hope I helped some!

Posted

Everything Oni_Link said is pretty good advice. What I would add is that it sounds like this guy is into you as well.

The idea that Gingerlink suggested earlier in the thread would be more embarrassing, for sure, but writing him a letter would be a very good way to set yourself apart from the flock. It's not necessary, and if you feel fine with the flower than go ahead; you know the guy much better than us, obviously, so if the flower feels right, go for it.

However you do it, good luck.

Posted

As much as you may hate it, facing him is the only way any of this is going to get easier. Avoiding looking at him isn't going to get you anywhere. It's just prolonging the issue, and that only makes matters worse. Even if it's scary, unnerving, and the most...unpreferred solution, it's the only solution that will give you a chance. Show him that you're confident. I don't mean do the typical teenage girl thing and start acting like a total skank (you do that and hell, I'll come there myself and hit you upside the head with an umbrella). I mean just keep a smile on your face. Don't be afraid to say hi, or talk to him. No one is going to laugh if you do, your not going to spontaneously combust. All it is going to do is show him that you're confident and comfortable being around him. THAT'S the real solution to your problem.

And it's not like you're shootin' way out there. If he is sneaking a peek at you from the corner of his eye, then he obviously is showing some interest, whether it be a simple physical attraction, or a full-blown crush. Whatever the case, you need to introduce a new factor - a mental/emotional attraction. That is ultimately the real deal-breaker in whether or not you guys have a shot at a relationship. Showing your own confidence, and allowing him to get to know your personality (and getting to know his) is what you need to do.

As for your Valentine's Day problem.... why not look up a font on the internet that you think would look good on your card, and simply write in that style (practice a little bit first). It'll help mask your usual signature markings in your writing.

Posted

I have an idea!

Maybe you can ask a friend OUTSIDE school, that nobody in your school knows, to write the message for you!

Or you could say here in the forums what you want to write and people (for example, I) could wirte the message with their own handwriting and you would only have to copy it!

...Is it too elaborate? :embarrassed: