I'm sorry about yesterday

20 posts in this topic

Posted

I would like to say i'm sorry about yesterday about well being mad about Young Link not being SSBB. I know that when i'm upset that I can be ignorant, and a moron, and being very stubborn. I am also sorry for useing all caps locks because LDGM will complain, or maybe not I don't know.

Today I will maybe go to school if I don't have a two hour delay but anyway I will go to school and any one who calls WW Link YL will have there face bashed in. That's just my way of telling you all i'm senitive between the differnces of WWL and YL ok.

You don't have to forgive me i'm just throwing this out there.

Posted

Thou hath been forgiven... Yaargh.

Posted

Its fine. You're entitled to your opinion. We just think you're gonna miss out big time.

Posted

Its fine. You're entitled to your opinion. We just think you're gonna miss out big time.

Oh i'll get it I won't play as WW Link if I don't have to so I will get it. If I have enough money after I get GH3. Ok screw GH3 i'm getting SSBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Posted

Oh i'll get it I won't play as WW Link if I don't have to so I will get it. If I have enough money after I get GH3. Ok screw GH3 i'm getting SSBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

good for you...

now i can rest in peace knowing you listened to my capslock ranting :sleep:

Posted

yeah it'll be good that why mine reserve...

sorry saw a cookie and zoned out.

Posted

It's ok. There are clear differences between them and anyone who says they're same isn't a true fan.

Posted

I still don't understand why you are sensitive if I were to call WW link Young link... what does it really matter... I say over reaction.

Posted

I still don't understand why you are sensitive if I were to call WW link Young link... what does it really matter... I say over reaction.

Well in real life no two people have the same personallity.

1. WW Link, or toon Link whatever, has a sister, YL doesn't.

2. YL has an awesome sword that gets upgraded, toon Link gets the same old mastersword.

That's all I got. For now.

Posted

That's all I got. For now.

rofl? so does that mean there is more and you are just going to think of more? There is no reason to threaten to bash someone's head in over those 2 silly reasons... or excuses whatever you want to call them.

Posted

rofl? so does that mean there is more and you are just going to think of more? There is no reason to threaten to bash someone's head in over those 2 silly reasons... or excuses whatever you want to call them.

Ok fine but they're still differnt no matter what.

You know what I just thought as a bad thought? I'm trying to destroy toon link and if this is like any other part of my life i'm going to always play as him and I hope I don't.

I'm still being jerkish about this. :embarrassed:

Posted

I forgive you Y. link addict. It's alright if you got carried away a bit. I hope you learn to like WW link, though.

Posted

well....he is a YOUNG link, but from a different EVERYTHING. He's not YL from OoT, MM, or SSBM, but he is young, and he's Link......you may pound my face in if you like.

Anyway i forgive you, i should also apologize....

sorry for calling you ignorant and stuff :cry:

Posted

that phrase contadicts everything you've most recently said in the super smash brothers brawl topic. :o_o:

NOTE: i edited his quote to remove his colour. :P

Posted

that phrase contadicts everything you've most recently said in the super smash brothers brawl topic. :o_o:

NOTE: i edited his quote to remove his colour. :P

HOLD IT!

Don't forget to object. XD