Hello!

51 posts in this topic

Posted

I didn't see a board to put my introduction thread in, so I placed it here.

Either way, hello all!

My name is Matthew, though you can call me by my username, or CW if you prefer. I honestly don't care, as long as I know who you're talking to/about.

I'm half hispanic (Puerto-Rican and Cuban to be precise) hence my last name 'Rodriguez'. I look white, though.

I'm 13, turning 14 this May. I have a 20 year old brother named Chris and a little sister who's about a month old now. Her name is Brooke.

I was referred here by one of my other friends, who I don't actually think is signed up here, but his brother is.

I'm a Twilight Princess fan, and a big Midna fan at that. I also play Halo PC if any of you wish to challenge me.

I've ranged myself to like all kinds of music and games. Gaming is pretty much the 'thing' in my family and I pick up on things rather quickly.

I'm also a big RPer, so expect to see me in the RP boards!

So, again, hello!

post-5561-1201829923_thumb.jpg

Posted

Oh, and by the way, feel free to join my Metroid Fan Forum if you wish.

(Sorry for the double-post)

Posted

Welcome to Hyrule.net CW! =D

I'm Saria_Kokiri. You can call me that, SK, or just Saria. Either or.

Hope you enjoy your registration here! We're just a large community of friendly people (with some odd ones out, hehe.)

Also, if you ever have a request for a Zelda music video, let me know! Seeing as you're new, I'll make one if you want one free of charge (meaning no online rupees, not real money lol) Unfortunately, my shop is closed right now, so it'll have to be done later.

Oh, and don't be alarmed if I start raving about stuff like, Appleseed' and, 'The Phantom of the Opera'. They're just 2 things I'm obsessing over right now lol.

Posted

Oh, believe me.

Your rantings would be the least of my or anyone's worries.

You have yet to see the real me, if you know what I mean. Heheh.

Posted

Welcome.

Posted

Yeah, welcome to the forums!

Posted

welcome=)

Posted

Welcome i'm Y. Link adict or YLA. Please focaus on the Y. for young because all new people get it worng I don't get mad the first time I just want to point that out.

Posted

i'm LDGM, feel free to ask me about clans, i'd advise you to join my monarchy.

Posted

If you want a relaxed exclusive clan join the Sinking Goron, but if you want to join LDGM's clan which he created because he was scared he would be placed as the least loyal clan member and because he didn't get voted as the Co-Leader (that's why his clan's a monarchy; he's scared he'll get removed from his position), then feel free. :)

Posted

Or if you want to show your evil side join the Great Evil Army. We has cookies, and the most members. Also Chef Nonsence makes you a cake any kind of cake you want. It's good cake.

Posted

If you want a relaxed exclusive clan join the Sinking Goron, but if you want to join LDGM's clan which he created because he was scared he would be placed as the least loyal clan member and because he didn't get voted as the Co-Leader (that's why his clan's a monarchy; he's scared he'll get removed from his position), then feel free. :)

umm, how do you know my thoughs and motives for leaving :huhwhat:

it's especially embrarassing when you're wrong. :zelda:

Posted

But I heard the Great Evil Army is just a crappy spam forum full of n00bs who never post.

Posted

But I heard the Great Evil Army is just a crappy spam forum full of n00bs who never post.

yeah, read my previous post.

and don't critise other armies when you've not been in them :huhwhat:

Posted

It's funny when you say that because once again YOUR WRONG! Let's do the wrong dance. :cow: