Hello!

51 posts in this topic

Posted

I too am a Midna Fan and a big RPer. :unsure:

Posted

AHA!!!! ANOTHER MIDNA FAN!!!!! I KNEW I WASN'T ALONE!!! Im a big RPer too ^_^ I've tried to get several of my friends to join but the cooler ones said it was a corny place video game adicts hang out :P the one who actually wanted to join can't because his mom's boyfriends is ALWAYS on the computer. anyway! WELCOME!! We have more in commom than you think :D

You're really not alone, you know. >>

I also support the Midna For Brawl campaign, though I guess it's too late for that.

I do hope she gets another game, though. If Nintendo threw away such a well developed character, it'd be such a pity.

Posted

Well......i am pretty much alone on here......most people think she's worse than Navi! :P no one....is worse than Navi......Plus, Midan can teleport you, help you kick butt, and tons of other awesome stuff :D

Posted

Ruto is worse then navi. :mellow:

(or can be sometimes.... :unsure: )

Sometimes navi is ok.

She just gets annoying after a couple THOUSAND

"Hey...HEY!...LISTEN!" :wacko::fear:

Posted

Navi's not bad.

She was my favorite when I was a child.

But, like I was saying, she deserves another chance.

Poor Link, never gets the girl :\

Posted

Lol, i cryed(seriously) at the end of TP....... :cry: my friend tortured me for hours.......

Posted

Hey, so did I.

A lot of people did.

It was very sad, but that's what Fan-Fics are for!

I'm in the middle of writing my own currently.

Posted

High Low! I'm Akamaru if LP calls me Umbreon that was my old name and I'm thinking about changing when I can to Zorbak the EBIL!!! I'm a RPer too I have a Warriors RP forum, and since you don't really like InuYasha, you might like to check out Hero RP I really love to make my RPs humorous and Silver Flare will help me do the (although nowhere near as much as Raikai.)

Posted

Jeez, I'm not here for a day and I miss so much! God, I'm late for everything! *ahem* ANYWAY,

Hiya!

I'm Cat Girl, but everyone calls me CG. I'm Hispanic, too! :biggrin: Well, I'm a huge mix, but one of the biggest is Hispanic! I like to think that I'm nice, so if you need help, don't hesitate to ask. If I see kinda down of something, don't mind me, a lot is upsetting me lately, mostly love problems, but who doesn't have them these days? I'd like to warn you that you've just joined a very crazy family. :D But, welcome anyway! Oh yeah, and I say yeppers. A lot. ^_^

P.S. Please don't end up one of those members who posts once and never comes back. You seem like a really nice person, you'd be a great member!

:bewaremod:

Posted

yea, i'm LDGM current 11th highest poster, ex-quizmaster and ex-sinking goron quizmaster.

i'm also proud to believe that the 4th piece is rabbish!

Posted

i'm also proud to believe that the 4th piece is rabbish!

Agreed.

Posted

I'd like to warn you that you've just joined a very crazy family. :D

Nothing new to me :P

Posted

Nothing new to me :P

lol, I feel ya.

Posted

hrm? someone joined say you? yoda otherwise say, hmm. :unsure:

Posted

I'll have you know, I've never left a forum without being banned (and I've only been banned once). This place seems like a really cool place and I'd love to be a part of the community.