Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What happened to the arcade???

10 posts in this topic

Posted

What happened to the arcade? It won't let me access it!

Posted

It happened to me too, but I got to it by going to the arcade forum and using a link in there, it's the only way, we must get it fixed!

Posted

I can't even play any games!

I says I don't have enough "points" :cry: but I don't know how to get "points" or what there for.

Posted

the arcade has been having some problems today.. maybe because dustin has added a new game or two.

it should be fixed soon.

Odin:

it costs rupees to play games, try having at least 10 rupee's (from the deku tree) before trying to play a game. playing a game will generally earn you profit though - so once you start playing you shouldnt ever have this problem again.

edit: I have contact dustin and its been fixed

Posted

Its just the button that doesn't work. Try going to an arcade topic, like Kitty Canon, and use the link Dustin provided. It should bring you right there.

Posted

That is weird...it works fine for me..

Ohhh yeahh...

Wait.. it cost money to play the games? :huh:

Okay :embarrassed:

Posted

It wasn't working for me earlier today either. I almost cried when I couldn't get in. But it's fixed now, so I can once again gaze upon the incredibly high Dolphin Olympics scores. :unsure:

Posted

the arcade has been having some problems today.. maybe because dustin has added a new game or two.

it should be fixed soon.

Odin:

it costs rupees to play games, try having at least 10 rupee's (from the deku tree) before trying to play a game. playing a game will generally earn you profit though - so once you start playing you shouldnt ever have this problem again.

edit: I have contact dustin and its been fixed

Thank you. I was really confused :wacko:

Posted

I couldn't send my mansion impossible score! It said,

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

DDDD:

Posted

The link was broken for several hours. I upgraded the forum and it disabled the link for some reason.

Mansion Impossible has a problem for some reason and cannot save your score unfortunately. That's why it is free to play. I will put a note on it so people will know. I'll also see if I can find if there is a fix for it yet.

Most games cost 5 rupees to play. You can get rupees from the Deku Tree, or by doing well in a game. All of the games that cot rupees will also give you rupees depending on your score. Check out the payout ratio to see how many game points it takes to get rupees. There are also jackpots available for additional rupees.