Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Twilight Princess: The Ultimate Trailer

40 posts in this topic

Posted

Every Zelda fan must watch this trailer. Seven minutes of awesome. Follow the jump. It's well worth it!

------

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9w4M_FqVCNw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9w4M_FqVCNw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Posted

thats is an amazing trailer, very well done *claps*
but it still boggles my mind what that large animal is that looks like a yetty

Posted

Nintendo is smart, even though we have many videos on the game, not one really gives us detail into what the game is all about. In a way that is good.

Posted

If that does'nt get you hyped up then I quit...brilliant.

Posted

[quote name='Two-One-Zero' post='13559' date='Oct 7 2006, 07:07 AM']If that does'nt get you hyped up then I quit...brilliant.[/quote]

Whoa...kool. My expectations of this game are much lower than they used to be, whick is a good thing so I wont be dissapointed in it.

Posted

AWSOME!!!!!!!!! MUST GET!!!! :blink: :blink: :blink:

only another 60 days :blink: <_<

Posted

A smile was brought to my face, when they showed link on the big screen and everyone cheered

I'm looking forward to this one. :D

Posted

AWSOME :o that was a cool video. I can't wait untile I get my hand on the Wii remote. :P

And of cource the Zelda game. :D

---------

What if you members, (writers) would make a link for a Zelda Quiss game. Quistiens in the games. :rolleyes: Just for fun. To test our Zelda game's knowlege.

AWSOME :o that was a cool video. I can't wait untile I get my hand on the Wii remote. :P

And of cource the Zelda game. :D

---------

What if you members, (writers) would make a link for a Zelda Quiss game. Quistiens in the games. :rolleyes: Just for fun. To test our Zelda game's knowlege.

Posted

Aww man, now I'm twice as anxious as before... Hope the days aren't slow!
And that was one of the best vids I'v e ever seen!

Posted

this has gota be the 10th time ive watched it now o.0

Posted

thats the one that it won't let us see on zelda.com

Posted

:blink: Oh....... My.... GOD! THAT WAS SO AWESOME!!!!! Words can not describe how awesomely awesome that was...

Posted

Awesome video.

Posted

the music in that trailer is really good...

anybody know the name of the last song in the trailer? cause i loooooved it ^^

Posted

i love this video on a 1 to 5 scale i would give it a 1,000,000,000,000 and ive been waitin for the game for almost two years now about time it comes out in winter good thing i reserved the gamecube version last saturday i also want to know is how the mastersword,triforce,and ganon fit all in to this because it was mentioned that they were gonna be in the game but all of the videos that came so far its like they dont even exist