Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Twilight Princess: The Ultimate Trailer

40 posts in this topic

Posted

well hopefully the fairy is navi I miss her lol
but it cant be midna because she actualy pops up in a video or two as well a ghost like midna

Posted

ya that was a pretty awesome trailer !
Just makes me want the game more...>_>

Posted

I have a macintosh, and i can't see the link or the video!!! aaaaaaaaaaagh!!!!!!

Posted

There was only one major falw to that video and it is that i cant wait even more now before it was bad but now this i WANT A WII NOW!!! (And Zelda OF Course)

Posted

I want the game, too, but not badly enough to play into Nintendo's marketing scheme. <_< It was originally for Gamecube, I have a Gamecube, I'll wait for the Gamecube release. :angry:

Besides, I've been waiting so long, I've grown immunities to the pain of agonizing patience. :wacko: :) :blink:

Posted

[quote name='dustin' post='13549' date='Oct 6 2006, 09:51 PM']Every Zelda fan must watch this trailer. Seven minutes of awesome. Follow the jump. It's well worth it!

------

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9w4M_FqVCNw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9w4M_FqVCNw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>[/quote]
this is the best trailer evere :D

Posted

Wow, that's a really well done video. It's like a recap of all the great videos that got me so excited for Twilight Princess to begin with! :D

Posted

:ph34r: aww man seeing this is just made me want it more :D and the days dont go fast eather owell 43 days left :(

Posted

[quote name='Bluefire243' post='13615' date='Oct 7 2006, 11:56 AM']:blink: Oh....... My.... GOD! THAT WAS SO AWESOME!!!!! Words can not describe how awesomely awesome that was...[/quote]
Actually, that is not so. That video is Super Duper Deliciously Awesome. That title is only appropriate for the most awesome things, and that video, my friends, is worthy of that title and much, much more.

Posted

On a scale of one to Ten, sorry, peoples, but I give this a one. I mean, come on, all it is is slightly realistic Images from all the previous Trailers put into one, backed by orchestral music which doesn't even fit it. I've seen WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY better TP trailers in the previous years. Now, don't get me wrong, I absolutly LOVE Twilight Princess, but the Trailer just plain sucks compared to the other ones.