Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What was your first post?

42 posts in this topic

Posted

I was browsing through my profile when I saw that I could see all of my posts. EVER. So, I'll post mine:

YAY! I'm a member now! :joy: ANYWAY... Hmmm... AH! He has little invisible magnets sewn into the bottom of his tunic, so it has to stay up, darn... Well, at least he takes his shirt off to sumo wrestle! :D

Wait a minute... what about his hat? :huh:

... :embarrassed: I was still obsessed over Link....

Anyway, to find yours, go to your profile and click on options.(It's on the left-hand side of your profile.) Then hit "View Member's Posts" where you go all the way to the last page and to the bottom. Your first post! :D

That was in HeroFlame's Topic: How did they game? The first one I ever read. I was such a N00B.

Posted

Yeah!!! Go Science!! I am not so fond of math.

Wow :huh:

That was....really...wierd indeed :huh:

That was in the Weekly Poll.. "What is your favorite school subject?"

I even dotted the end of the post.

lol XD

Posted

Wow :huh:

That was....really...wierd indeed :huh:

That was in the Weekly Poll.. "What is your favorite school subject?"

I even dotted the end of the post.

lol XD

LOL! Wow. Math is my fave subject though. I was just reading through all of my past post, made me remember when HT...well, TML now, was trying to kill me. And the first time I met you! :D

Posted

LOL! Wow. Math is my fave subject though. I was just reading through all of my past post, made me remember when HT...well, TML now, was trying to kill me. And the first time I met you! :D

lol

Yeah....

The memories XD

Posted

by far the creepiest person is the person who runs the cucoo flight at lake hylia in twilight princess!! you know the things he does with his hands and the "hi!" *shudders* :cry:

... I despise my former self. I now, as you can see, have an obsession with grammar. I hate my former self.

Posted

hello! me and some over people are working on a zelda movie that doesnt star link!!! or zelda!!!!!

check www.zeldamovie.co.nr :biggrin: :biggrin:

Advertisement!

Jesus... That was freakin terrible! I didn't have grammar or spelling then.

Posted

ROFL, my first post was only 3 monts ago

here it is:

garo master never dies. 

Garo master uses strange dissapering garo technique.

garo master only dies from light arrow.

next poster dies from my garo ninja slash technique [/codebox]

by jove, looking back i realise how awful my 3rd person typing was. :P

Posted

Does anyone play :zelda::D:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

That was in my topic about Dragon Fable.

Posted

May 9, 2006

"We certainly didn't. It sure took a lot more work to get it back up than we expected though. It still needs a lot of little things done in addition to content though. It won't be too much longer now though. The stuff that was holding us back is out of the way now.

I just realized that we need to touch up this forum too some. It's a bit unclean to navigate. :)"

Unfortunately, all the posts from the old old forum are lost... Oh well........ I wonder what I said back in 1998?

Posted

Kewl. :joy:

Lol. :embarrassed:

Posted

148)Tie him to an X-box360. :unsure:

149)put him on the Space Pirate homeworld than shoot leviathans at him. You kill him and the Space Pirates.

(for those who haven't played a Metroid Game or just don't know what some of this stuff is, a Leviathan is a giant meteor of phazon and phazon...well it really hurts. And the Space Pirates are the main enemy of the Metroid Series.) :embarrassed:

150)make him have to play the fruit popping minigame. He'll fall have the kargarok the second the game starts.

151)feed him to twilight messengers.

152)make him a character in Super Smash Brothers Brawl. Althought that may taint the game it still causes him massive pain.

Ya the was my first post.

And apprently i posted it 14 days after i joined. :unsure::huh::wacko::embarrassed::unsure:

Posted

And apprently i posted it 14 days after i joined. :unsure::huh::wacko::embarrassed::unsure:

Holy Crap.... I actually remember that post. XD

Posted (edited)

That was in the 100,000,000 ways to kill Tingle topic, right? 14 Days? Holy crap! I posted right after I joined.

Edited by Cat Girl (see edit history)

Posted

hrmm

i forgot me first post :unsure:

Posted

hrmm

i forgot me first post :unsure:

I told you how to get it in the first post of the topic. >>