Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Get Well Soon, CG

117 posts in this topic

Posted

i hope you get well soon and that this never happens again CG

Posted (edited)

So...was it, like suicidal, or normal? Please don't flame me for the suicidal comment, I'm just asking!

2, Shouldn't this be in Rants and raves? Here we go again! Another New user posting in the WRONG section of the forum!!!!!

*long, annoyed, exasperated sigh*

Finally, 3, when is she getting better? Like, when will she be out of the hospital? 'Cause if it still isn't known, this could get annoying (to me at least)

How dare I? I dare fine, thank you.

Edited by That's Mama Luigi (see edit history)

Posted

2druecx.jpg

i believe it was normal, not suicidal.

Posted

Wow, can't believe I didn't see this before... Get Well Soon CG!

Posted

This wouldn't be in rants & raves. A mod would've moved it, and I'm not new! I just had not been on for a while. It's not suicidal and the doctor thinks she should be out in a few weeks. Sometime in March. It was prolonged because she ended up breaking her leg in the hospital.(It was almost fully broken when she came in.) *sigh* Why did this have to happen?

Posted

Wow, can't believe I didn't see this before... Get Well Soon CG!

Yeah, same here get well sooner CG

Posted

TML, shut the fu** up! MPF, i hate you, so shut up before i kill you.

and before either of you start insulting random people because you're angry with me, i suggest you take some anger managment classes, get a life, leave people alone, it's not their fault if they're new and don't know all the rules('zelda' isn't new BTW, so shut it). ALSO i think you shouldn't take it out on everyone else because you have bad lives, well guess what? not many people live long and happy lives, so get over it! i don't rant all over the place making everybody hate me because one tiny stupid as he** thing goes wrong in my life, i kept it in one topic, and occasionally the chat when im particularly upset.

it's only TML, MPF, PM, and once SirJoshizzle was all PO'd because someone spelt ganondorf wrong xD

the next person to turn into one of them gets killed! :P

Posted

This wouldn't be in rants & raves. A mod would've moved it, and I'm not new! I just had not been on for a while. It's not suicidal and the doctor thinks she should be out in a few weeks. Sometime in March. It was prolonged because she ended up breaking her leg in the hospital.(It was almost fully broken when she came in.) *sigh* Why did this have to happen?

Oh...my...gosh

I REALLY hope she is okay.. and she broke her leg in the hospital?

Wow...

I am wanting to cry right now..

Ooops...I am crying right now..

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Please get well CG.....

Posted

So...was it, like suicidal, or normal? Please don't flame me for the suicidal comment, I'm just asking!

2, Shouldn't this be in Rants and raves? Here we go again! Another New user posting in the WRONG section of the forum!!!!!

*long, annoyed, exasperated sigh*

Finally, 3, when is she getting better? Like, when will she be out of the hospital? 'Cause if it still isn't known, this could get annoying (to me at least)

How dare I? I dare fine, thank you.

why should it be in rants and raves? it's a get well soon, it's just some people started ranting about car drivers in it...which I think seems just a tad overblown...She's also not a newbie either...

this plus your rant in paddymacs topic has got you another warning level increase.

Although there is the point of do you know how long it will be since she'll be out of hospital?

Posted

Has anyone stayed in a hospital before? Do ya think they'd let her have her laptop?

Posted

Has anyone stayed in a hospital before? Do ya think they'd let her have her laptop?

Mhhhhhh.....

Depends on what Hospital she is at...

Tell me it and I will research about it :biggrin:

Posted (edited)

St. Elisabeth's

Edited by Hyrule's Princess (see edit history)

Posted

Link

I THINK this is it...

I am not sure :embarrassed:

I hope it helps though.......

Posted

Oh, thank you! I'm going to bring her laptop to her then! :D You can expect back on Hyrule.net tomorrow, if the roads aren't bad again. :joy:

Posted

I can't believe I didn't catch this sooner. Wow, hit by a car?!

I hope CG will make a full recovery.