Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I'm having a relapse!!!!!!!!!!

17 posts in this topic

Posted

As you may or may not know a couple months back i was in the hospital for 2 weeks recovering from a 103

Posted

Oh jeez....Well, I hope you get better! And in the easiest and less painful way possible!

Posted

Oh Noes

D:

I hope you get better :D

I love tha song though XD

You know..

it goes like....

"I've got a Fever of 103"

..yeah.....

Hang in there though ;)

Posted

Get well soon friend.

Posted

Oh Noes

D:

I hope you get better :D

I love tha song though XD

You know..

it goes like....

..yeah.....

Hang in there though ;)

That song is "Hot Blooded" by Foreigner.

It's funny that you bring it up, I had my iPOD with me while I was there and that song (which is part of my song library) came on during shuffle play while a nurse was taking my temp one day and my temp was 103!!!!!!

Posted

yes get well

Posted

I saw my Infectious disease doctor yesterday, he gave me a prescription for stuff called Levaquin it goes by different names in different countries, In Europe, it is Tavanic. I have to take 1 pill a day for 30 days then get a refill 6 more times. That is 6 months of taking pills in the morning!

This is it, MCN15251.jpg

Don't let the image fool you this thing isn't small. I used to have a pathological fear of swallowing pills until I had pneumonia and had to take a pill to help that heal.

well enough ranting, my infection should be totally clear in 6 months.

Posted

Glad to hear it! Yeah, I don't like taking pills either...

Posted

oh no. I hope you get better soon!

Posted

Thanks guy's! I'm just happy to be home and not in the hospital!

thumbsup-734153.jpg1_thumbs-up.jpgbusinesswoman_thumbs_up.jpgthumbs_up.jpg20041102-1_bush-thumbsup-515h.jpg030405_thumbs_up.jpgborat_thumbs_up_narrowweb__300x504,0.jpg

Posted

HOT BLOODED!

CAN'T YOU SEEEEE

I'VE GOT A FEVER OF 103!!

oh right... sick... sucks man. hope yous get bettarz

borat! and no, i don't have ad-hd... HEY LOOK a squirrel :crazy:

Posted (edited)

My dad had cellulitus in his leg too a few years ago. it's a rare disease that is a bit like gangrene but the tissue can sometimes be saved and you have a bad fever.

when my dad had it he started having weird dreams, he thought he was playing polo with Prince Charles and that Daffy Duck (who was my dads body guard) wasn't doing his job right. When he woke up he told my mom about th dream and she said, "you know that sounds crazy, right?" he said, "yes, I know" That was the day he went to the hospital. He stayed there for almost two months.

Just stay healthy DT82 it might come back again if you get really sick. So try to stay in good health. and I hope you feel better.

Edited by Odin (see edit history)

Posted

My dad had cellulitus in his leg too a few years ago. it's a rare disease that is a bit like gangrene but the tissue can sometimes be saved and you have a bad fever.

when my dad had it he started having weird dreams, he thought he was playing polo with Prince Charles and that Daffy Duck (who was my dads body guard) wasn't doing his job right. When he woke up he told my mom about th dream and she said, "you know that sounds crazy, right?" he said, "yes, I know" That was the day he went to the hospital. He stayed there for almost two months.

Just stay healthy DT82 it might come back again if you get really sick. So try to stay in good health. and I hope you feel better.

I've been having weird dreams too! Just a couple of days ago actually I had a dream that a large pimple of sore on my wrist popped and yellow mustard came out of it. I washed it off and a large hole was left I looked inside and could see all the way to the other side of my wrist.

Posted

Wow :huh:

Thats a weird dream. Well I really do hope you get better.

Now I can never have mustard again :cry:

Posted

I'm not quite shure what any of this means... but, yea, get well soon.