Help in MM.

18 posts in this topic

Posted

I know I already beat game but I need some help because i'm hit a snag in the side quest.

I unfreeze the mountain place and has the guy make my kokiri sword into the razor sword. Now as much as I love the kokiri sword, the dude says something like "You can use this sword 100 times before returning to it's normal sharpness. If you find some gold dust I can keep it that way forever." So could someone tell me where I could find the gold dust please?

Posted

ya' know the goron races? you have to get first place in that.

oh, and you have to do this on the first day, or else you don't get the sword in time

it takes two days to make it, i believe.

Posted

ya' know the goron races? you have to get first place in that.

oh, and you have to do this on the first day, or else you don't get the sword in time

it takes two days to make it, i believe.

I should have mintioned it was for the colectors addition for GC.

It takes one day to make the sword.

Thanks MP. I may need help on something else but I can't remember what. :embarrassed:

Posted (edited)

And, You don't have to wait the ENTIRE DAY, You can just play the song of double time twice.

Song of Double Time: < < v v > >

Edited by Link Player (see edit history)

Posted

And, You don't have to wait the ENTIRE DAY, You can just play the song of double time twice.

Song of Double Time: < < v v > >

I know but after I get it does it save the sword or do I have to do that again?

Also the song of Bouble Time is: >>vvAA

Posted

it saves the sword, so you always have it

Posted

it's not even the razor sword, it's a pretty gold one called the guilded sword!

Posted

I want the GC version. My n64 cartridge is messing up. Anybody want to sell me theirs?

Posted

Young link addict, if you nneed any help in Majoras mask. ill help you like with....

how to beat Gyorg, the Great bay temple boss

How to get the great fairy sword

How to beat Majora's mask,Majora's incarnatrion, and Majora's wrath

Anything, ask me in my comments

Posted

As I said I already beat the game. My friend is borrowing it because I turned him into a Zelda fan. I'm good like that.

Posted

For all your gaming help turn to Gamefaqs man....=D they do everything ^^;

Posted

I know I already beat game but I need some help because i'm hit a snag in the side quest.

I unfreeze the mountain place and has the guy make my kokiri sword into the razor sword. Now as much as I love the kokiri sword, the dude says something like "You can use this sword 100 times before returning to it's normal sharpness. If you find some gold dust I can keep it that way forever." So could someone tell me where I could find the gold dust please?

You win it as a prize in the Goron Races.

Posted

Ok I my friend still has my MM game but he might come over and stay the night tomarrow and I going to ask him to bring it. I've been reading things on Wikipedia about MM and there is this mask I can't get and need to know how to get the Feirce Diety Mask. It sounds really powerfull and like it would make it alot easyer to kill majora. Please help me again.

Posted

To get that mask, you need to get every other mask in the game and complete the four mini-dungeons on the moon.

Posted (edited)

As knuckle said, get all 23 masks, and then complete the mini-dungeons on the moon. When you give the kids your masks, make sure you do not give them your transformation masks, as they are vital to completing the mini-dungeons. Make sure you have bomchus, as well. When you get to the goron dungeon on the moon, as you roll toward the treasure chests, you will bounce automatically in the right direction. Don't try to bounce and steer, or you'll fall off the narrow ledge...like I did a bunch of times. :embarrassed:

Edited by True Gamer (see edit history)